Watched

June 1st (Flashback)

I was getting out of my car and walking towards the fashion event a little fast cause I was late. When two black Suv's pulled up fast as hell in sync and parked, My security pulled me back, and we waited for the car to do what they were going to do.

Lovely got out the car along with three security guards, but one was holding the door. Then she looked over at Nicki and Keeneth (Zoo), getting out of their vehicle. Lovely smiled, then she looked at the paparazzi. Paparazzi parted the sea for her. Then she smirked as she began walking.

The way she walks is mesmerizing. Lovely has a distinctive walk; it's so unique that you can notice her in a crowd. She has a bounce with a stride. Well, when she's not dressed down. When she's dressed down, she walks like a nigga with a hint of femininity.

I watched Lovely walk into the venue with Nicki and Keeneth trailing behind her. "Hey, Pop!" Nicki said aloud, and that's when I noticed she noticed me watching Lovely. My security and I began walking over towards them. Once I made it over to her, we hugged then we went into the event.

"You know she saw you, right?" Keeneth asked, and I looked at her, then him as we walked. Nicki and Lovely were now further ahead of us, walking and talking together. "No, but why she keeps dodging me?" I asked, and Keeneth looked at me, smiling.

"She's stubborn, so even if she liked you, no one would know but her and Nicki. And that's if she tells Nicki. But just wait it out. Nicki was the same way the only difference is Lovely is a hunnid times worst." Zoo said, and I looked forward at Lovely laughing at Nicki.

They were speaking to people, but I knew Lovely and Nicki enough to know when they were talking shit. Zoo and I got closer towards them, and I began eavesdropping on their conversation. "No cause the way she kept sucking after I came almost caused me to slip up. I was like I lo, and I played it off and was like I lust for you." Lovely said, and I accidentally chuckled.

Lovely looked back at me so quickly, and my heart dropped. Her eyes sent chills through my body. Then Lovely stopped walking and so did everyone else. "Damn do you have friends or any of your own business, Stalker?" Lovely asked, and I chuckled.

"Yea, but why mind mine when yours is much better?" I asked, and she rolled her eyes as she watched me walk past her."Also, I like Bash instead of stalker." I said as I got escorted to my seat. Once they were escorted to their seat, Lovely and I mugged each other.

I had her attention for the whole show until Megan, and one of Lovely's friends walked over to her. They hugged, and Lovely finally took her eyes and attention off of me. They began walking away, and for some reason, I followed with my eyes. I would move every so often to get a better view.

My security found me, and they started escorting me back to the car. I was saying hi and bye to people as I made my way to the front. The whole time I also was looking around for Lovely. Once we made it to the front, I had given up and just knew she was gone. Until we walked outside, and she was standing by her car with Megan and the other girl.

"BAYBAYYY!!" Megan yelled as they laughed, and I smirked. "I just told Nicki when we were entering the event. But no like for real for real shawty had me shook!" Lovely said, and all the girls looked my way.

Lovely rolled her eyes, and I smirked. Then they got into Lovely's SUV and pulled off.

Present-day

I was standing in the hallway, chilling listening to Lovely's conversation. She was on the house phone with it on speaker. "Y'all definitely should shut up," Lovely said as she chuckled.

"Bhanavi definitely has your face! You dead ass spit that lil boy out, and Bash spit Barakah out with no hesitation." Jasmine said, and they laughed. "And I know what your thinking. They're identical twins that's not possible, but it is! Girl, you did that." She proceeded to say, and they laughed even more.

I smirked, then left Lovely's office door and made my way to the twin's nursery. I walked into the room and looked at them, sleeping. These are my legacies, and I have to make sure they're protected.