Interviewed

Flashback ( May 23rd, 2019)

"You really like her huh?"  The interviewer asked and I smirked even though I mentally told myself to keep a poker face. "Oh, I think Pop might be in love with the smoking hot Lovely. You see what I did there?"  He said chuckling and I began cheesing hard as fuck.

"Yooo chill, we are just friends. Lovely just got out of a relationship and I know she's not looking for another one so I'm chilling," I said trying to still respect her wishes. "From what I heard the guy she was with dipped on her because of you. Word on the streets is you're ruining happy homes. Seems like he couldn't handle the competition." The interviewer said and I smirked.

"If you leave a woman like Lovely because another person finds her attractive then you're the issue, not her nor myself. If I had that woman she wouldn't want for anything! I would also wife her up and give her a family in a heartbeat. Now Bob do you think I'm the issue?" I asked and Bob the interviewer just looked at me.

"When you're right you're right and I can't argue with that at all. The Maraj girls are a gift from God and we all know he broke the mold with them." Bob said and I nodded in agreement.

FlashBack (December 12, 2019)

"We got Pop Smoke back in this building but this time he had fucked up!" Bob the interviewer said and I nodded while looking sad as fuck cause last time I was here I was single and so ready to be the perfect man for Lovely. Now I'm here with my tail between my legs looking dumb as hell. "If you leave a woman like Lovely because another person finds her attractive then you're the issue, not her nor myself. If I had that woman she wouldn't want for anything! I would also wife her up and give her a family in a heartbeat. Now Bob do you think I'm the issue?" Bob played an old recording of what I said last time and I looked at him.

"What happened Pop, you fumbling the bag and ball huh? I heard you got kicked out of some business deals because of the scandal but they kept Lovely and added Nicki. I told you the Maraj girls are a gift from God and we all know it even the big bags." Bob said and I nodded in agreement. "Man I was rooting for you and I never root for celebrity couples cause they're all trash but I thought yall would make it. I lost 5k fucking with you bruh." Bob said upset and I looked at that nigga shook.

"Man you act like I planned this shit. IT JUST HAPPENED!" I yelled and everyone looked at me shocked and Bob smirked. "Where was that passion when ole girl was all up on you. And when she disrespected Lovely with that bullshit?!" Bob asked me and he didn't let up the entire interview.

I can't be mad because I deserve all this shit. I fucked up and now I gotta figure out how to fix it.