My shawty

I had just arrived home from a busy day when I heard music. I looked at my watch, and it was eight o'clock. Which ruled out Nicki, and like we all know, I'm single, so no one should be here. I quickly grabbed my gun out of my purse and headed to the kitchen.

I proceeded to make my way slowly into the kitchen when I saw Bashar cooking. I saw he was playing my vinyl, specifically "If this world were mine" by Luther Vandross. I sat my gun down and looked at him "BASHAR, fuck is you doing?" I asked, and he turned around, surprised. "Wassup Lovely." He said calmly, and I looked at him, confused and upset.

"Fuck is you doing here?" I asked, and he looked at me, smirking. "Nicki and I were talking about a double dates an w-" before he could finish my doorbell rung, then the front door opened. "HEYY SIS, yall got it smelling good up in here," she said, and I looked at her like I gave zero fucks. "You gave him a key and told him to cook?" I asked angered, and she chuckled as Kenny, and I hugged.

"Where are my kids at?" I asked, looking around for my two Pitbulls, Chucky and Michael. Nicki looked at me and smiled, then she and Bashar chuckled. "A doggy hotel," they said, and I glared at them. "Where are my kids?" I asked, upset.

"Look tonight, we double dating now stop being an asshole and go get changed," she said, and I was about to speak, but she glared at me like she did when we were younger. I pouted as I began grabbing all my things and went upstairs to shower, changed, and get ready for dinner.

Once I got out of the shower, I saw a blue satin dress on my bed with some black open-toe stiletto heels that lace up. I put everything on and made my way downstairs. "The food is done," Bashar said, and I looked at Nicki.

"You really want me to kill you?!?" I mouthed to Nicki as I walked over to the table to sit down. Nicki chuckled, and the guys looked over at us, confused cause nothing was said. Once I sat down, everyone began getting the table together maneuvering around me.

"I swear you spoil her too much," Keeneth said, and I looked at him shocked while I was still pouting. "I thought we were friends, Kenny?" I asked, and he laughed but nodded cause I'm still his spoiled lil sister.

Later

We were sitting on my back patio chilling. I made drinks, and Nicki had brought some prerolled weed with her. I turned on some old school r&b and my pool lights. Everyone is Supposedly spending the night. But if I know my big sister and I do. She'll have Kenny come up with a reason they have to leave.

I was sipping on my drink when Bashar sipped his. Then he looked at me. "This is good," Bashar said, and I smiled. "Thank you," I said, then Bashar, along with Kenny and Nicki smiled.

Hour later

We were all high and drunk playing twister. Everyone had changed their close and having a fantastic time. "Right hand on red," Bashar said, and I chuckled. Then I saw Nicki and Kenneth slowly trying to sneak upstairs.

Bashar P.O.V

"Have a nice night, you two," Lovely said while putting her right hand on red. I looked at her, and she blew on the board. It spends to the left hand on yellow, and I did as told. Lovely and I were now face to face, and she smiled. I looked into her eyes, and she did the same.

I moved closer to her. Then I kissed her lips. The kiss quickly went from one little kiss to us, making out. I was enjoying it, and to be honest, I didn't want it to stop." be my girl." I said to her while we were kissing and Lovely pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I'm sleepy how about I show you to your room." She said, sounding sad and discussed with herself. I nodded as we stood up then Lovely extorted me to my room. "Good night Bashar." She said while closing the bedroom door.

Lovely P.O.V

What did I do!?! FUCK! I went downstairs instead of to my room so that I could clean up. By the time I finished cleaning, it was 5 Am. I made my way to my bedroom and took a hot shower. While in the shower, I thought about everything that happened last night.