Cakin

Lovely and I are sitting down, cracking jokes while I show her my phone. "I ain't gone cap it shawty ass is definitely fat." Lovely said watching me scroll past a twerking video. So she scrolled back down to watch it. "Am I lying?" She asked and I looked at her cause I sometimes forget my wife is Bisexual.

"Relax thirsty mamas." I said and she chuckled as she kissed me. Then we looked at the phone and I began scrolling again. I was scrolling when  a picture that we can obviously tell is fan made caught my eyes. I stopped scrolling so I could look at it and read the caption.

I began reading the caption to myself while Love was still looking at my phone

I began reading the caption to myself while Love was still looking at my phone. "In all honesty shawty should get her lick back. I know I'm supposed to be a fan of both of them but HEAR ME OUT!! Bash has had her looking dumb since they announced they were together. Not only that he's been in some compromising situation and he did cheat. Allegedly, I know someone who has photos of Bash kissing another woman. I have seen these photos myself and will be dming them to Lovely once this is posted." The caption said and my heart dropped.

Then Lovely's phone dinged and she inhaled as she look at it. She leaned back in her seat with the corner of her lip curled up. Giving her phone the stank face as her eyes began to do what I could only think to be is reading. "Mmm." She said and my heart dropped to my feet then sped up. "Hmm." She exclaimed slouching as if she was a nigga.

Her eyes quickly shot over in my direction and I sat up straight. I tried my hardest not to make eye contact so I stared at the wall. Lovely sat there for a second then she suddenly got up and began walking fast. Her phone bussed again making me realize she left it open in the seat next to me.

"Fuck." I mumbled as I looked at myself kissing another woman that isn't her on her phone screen. The phone dinged again and it was Lovely texting from her other phone. "You love making me look dumb so much huh?!? Guess it's time to get my get back! Trust me, he gone enjoy this!" She texted then I quickly grabbed her phone, put it in my pocket, and ran out the room.

The love of my life is going to make me catch a body. I just hope my kids understand why some day.