A Woo party

March 21, 2021

Today is Lovely and the twin's birthday. Lovely is 23, and the twins are one, which is crazy when you look at the age difference. Our close family will be coming over with their kids this morning, and at Night the twins will leave to go with Lovely's mom so we can kick it. Right now, I am making sure everything is ready for the party.

Lovely hired a party planner this time, and they're not as great as she is, but they're better than the rest. The outside is set up for Lovely's party tonight, and the inside is for the kids until two hours before Lovely's party. Once they finished, I noticed Lovely was making her way upstairs to put the twins down for their nap before the party. Which meant she was going to take a shower and get dressed.

We haven't had sex in a couple of months, and today we can try and squeeze a little something in. After I heard the shower running, I made my way into the room and snuck in the shower with Lovely. Once Lovely acknowledged my presence, I made my way over to her. "Wasp Baby, what you need?" She asked, not really showing me her body.

"I thought we could Ha-" before I could finish, she cut me off. "Baby, I'm not feeling well or up to having sex, so how about we just focus on the parties today?" Lovely said, and I looked at her, still not looking at me. "Ight," I said, and she kept washing her body off.

I got out of the shower with her and went and to get cleaned up alone. After getting washed up and dressed, I went to the twin's room to try and get them ready since Lovely has been with them the most. I was going to try and give her a break, but when I walked in, Lovely was drying them off.

I stood outside the door cause they were talking. "Where are your no-touch zones?" Lovely asked, and the twins spoke. "HERE, HERE, Here." They said with a stumble, and I smiled cause she's so perfect. "Who's the only people that can touch there, and why?" Lovely asked, and I listened closely.

"Moma. Dada." They said, still stumbling over their words. "Right and only when?" She asked, and they screamed. "WATER!" Lovely chuckled and smiled. "Only bath time and when your getting changed," Lovely said, then she kissed their cheeks.

"Now that your dressed, let's go find dada," Lovely said, then the twins pointed at me. "Dada!" They spoke, and she looked back. "Stalkerr," Lovely said, and I chuckled.

12 Am

"NOOO!" Lovely screamed as her, Teyana, and Megan went flying into the pool. Everyone was smiling and laughing till Lovely head popped up, looking mad as fuck. She was the only girl here wearing long basketball shorts and a wifebeater. I don't know what's gotten into her, but something is wrong. She has been wearing clothing covering her entire body every since sometime last year, but it's been worst this past month. "Wow, using y'all strengths against us, huh? I got some for that." Lovely said she swam to the other side of the pool with Megan and Teyana following behind her.

Dave East, Iman, and I looked at each other, a little scared. Then we tried to play it off. "What you got?" We asked, looking at them get out of the pool. Neither one of them spoke. They just walked to the guest house. "Y'all in trouble!" I heard Nicki whisper as she walked towards our house with some friends, but I didn't understand what she meant.

Then I heard loud noises come from the guest house, and all our guests except for Dave, Iman, and I went running into the house. Nicki locked the door, and everyone looked out the window. We looked at them, confused. Then we heard the guest garage door open and Lovely laugh. "I bought this for the twins for when they get older, BUT you guys will make due," Lovely said, then she pulled out in a miniature fire truck.

"Fuck." I said right before she pointed the hose at us and began spraying. The pressure from the water sent us flying into the pool. Once we came up, Lovely and the girls were gone, and everyone was laughing at us. Eventually, Lovely and the girls came out of the garage laughing. "That's definitely not for the twins anymore," Lovely said, sounding a little serious, and I glared at her. "Thats how you dunk someone, baby," Lovely said in a seductive voice, and I didn't know whether to be turned on or upset.