Strangers

April 25, 2021

"Excuse me, sir, but is anyone sitting here?" I asked, and he shook his head no. "You can if you want." The man said, and I smirked as I sat down. "Thank you," I said in a soft voice. "Are you meeting someone here?" I asked, and he looked at me, somewhat sad. " Yea, I was supposed to be meeting my wife, but she can't make it." He said, and I looked at him, intrigued but also a bit sad. "How come she can't make it?" I asked in the same soft voice. "She's stuck at home with the kids cause the baby sitter couldn't make it." He said, and I nodded.

"We have one-year-old twins and no one to help watch them."  The man said, and I felt so sorry for him and his wife. "So, are you going home to your wife?" I asked, and he looked at me so unfazed. "No, cause I think she didn't actually call the baby sitter. To be honest, I think she rather stay at home with the kids instead of being here with me." The guy said, and I looked at him, shocked. "Why and What is your name?" I asked, and he chuckled.

"My name is Bashar, and lately, it just seems like she rather be everywhere instead of with me. The only time we have fun is when other people are involved, like parties, family dinners, and every other social event." Bashar said, and I nodded as I turn my full body towards him. "I don't think that's the case. Maybe she's just more comfortable with the kids now because she feels like her body is less appealing to you." I said, and he looked at me, upset. "Never her body is amazing, and I would never look at her differently because she's the best thing to ever happen to me," Bashar said, and I looked at him, turned on but also happy.

"How about you and I have dinner together? It's the least I can do since I've made you my therapist." Bashar Said, and I looked at him, intrigued. "Oh, I'm sorry, were you meeting someone here? I stupid for just assuming a beautiful woman like yourself came here alone." He said, slightly fumbling over his words, and I chuckled as I placed my hand on his hand. "Babyyyy." I sound sounding like him in welcome to the party. "How about we actually be ourselves tonight," I said, and Bashar leaned over, gently grabbed my throat, and kissed me passionately. "I'd like that cause, to be honest, you look too good in that outfit for me to keep faking, like you not already mine," Bashar said, and I chuckled.

"Ma'am, your table is ready." the bartender said, and I nodded as Bashar got up and helped me out of my seat. "Straight to the back first door on the right." The bartender said, and I winked at him as we followed his directions. Tonight was going to be different because I wasn't afraid to show my fiancé my body.

Next Day

"AHHHH!" I screamed as Bash, and the twins tickled me on the bed. "Nooo, stop," I whined as they laughed, still tickling me.

"Tickle monsters!" Bash and the twin said, and I chuckled. Bhanavi jumped on top of me to cover me from her father and Barakah. "Save, mommy." She said, still stumbling over her words.

Barakah looked at his father then back to me. Barakah jumped on Bashar, accidentally kicking him in the face. "For mommy!" He yelled, and I laughed along with Bash. This is my life, and I loveee it!