Mishap

We were supposed to stay on vacation longer but the children weren't doing so well in the health department. Bashar's mother took them to the hospital and we are headed there right now.

Twenty minutes later

Lovely is laying in the bed with Bhanavi And Barakah is laying in a bed with me. I watched as Lovely began rubbing Bhanavi eyebrows and how her blinks became slow like she's being put to sleep.
So i followed Lovely's lead and did the same for Barakah. Eventually they feel asleep and Lovely smiled at me. "Good job daddy." She whispered than she winked at me and I slightly chuckled, "I'm learning from the best." I said and she nodded in approval.

"So who's going to leave to get food?" I asked and she smirked as she held up her finger. I assumed that means be patient.

Lovely P.O.V

I was laying in the hospital bed with Bhanavi while Bashar kept his eyes on all of us. I knew he was hoping being this close to the twins while they're sick doesn't trigger my sickness and to be honest. I was to but it's not the twins so much as it's been here in the hospital.

Minutes passed and Bash is still watching like a hawk. The doctors and two nurses came by and spoke with us and he asked if they could take my temperature and my vitals. I willingly participated because i knew he was a little scared and if this would help his psyche then so be it.

I smirked once I saw family walking into the room with food, balloons, and toys for the kids. "Damn you sick too?" They asked in a whisper and I shook my head no. "Everything is fine Bash just wants to make sure my health isn't changing while I'm here." I quietly said as they began placing our food on the table then sitting everything else down.

A hour later

We were quietly sitting down talking when Bash family came Into the room. "Hello everyone thanks for the flight and food Lovely." They said putting their gifts down then they kissed the twins foreheads.

"You sick too?" They asked in a whisper looking at me then everyone chuckled but not too loud cause they didn't want to wake the twins. I shook my head no again knowing this was the last time i would be asked then I responded in a low inside voice. "I'm fine. Bash just wants to make sure my health isn't changing while I'm here."  Everyone looked at him and smiled then they sat down and joined in on the previous conversation.