Bash Papi

December 12th, 2019 (FlashBack)

"Fucking twins," I said, walking into our bedroom as Bashar chuckled. We just got back from the doctor's office, and She said, "One in 400 or 500 women are 20 weeks, or about five months, into their pregnancy before they realized and or know that they're pregnant." Then proceeded to tell us we were having TWINS! Do you know how wild that is? I didn't think I was pregnant then to follow up and find out that I have two babies inside of me, a girl and boy, inside of me! FUCK. I began Packing Bashar bags as quickly as I could.

I was in so much pain each month that I never noticed I wasn't bleeding. And then when I did bleed it was only a little spotting. The doctor told me that the spotting was normal.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Bashar asked, and I didn't look at him; I just kept packing his bags. "Lovely," he said in a whisper like he only had realized the dilemma to his situation. Bashar was about to grab his bag, but he quickly looked at my little belly and stepped back. "Lovely, let's talk about this," he said, sounding like his world was shattering.

"We did talk about this, and we both agreed no babies till we're either married or we BOTH agree that we want to bring a child into this world. I know condoms only work ninety-nine point nine percent of the time, but this was no accident." I said, highly upset, and he looked at me, sad cause he realized I knew what he did. I stood up cause I thought he would deny it, but now I have to hear it come out of his mouth. "Tell me that the same night we signed the BDSM contract. That same night when we had PROTECTED SEX. Thats the same night that I asked you what was taking so long for you to find the condoms thats you didn't poke a hole in it? If you tell me that you can stay, but if not, you gotta go Bash." I said, and he went to step forward and grab my arm, but I moved back highly upset.

"Lovely...I...I just wanted to make sure you were always going to be mine, and I really love you. I would never leave you alone with a child." Bashar said, and I shook my head no. "Stop playing with me, you ain't do that," I asked hysterically cause I was surprised. I began zipping up his bags while getting up. "For a second, I thought it ain't work," he said jokingly, and I looked at him shook as fuck. "BASH STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME!" I said, grabbing his bags about to walk down the hallway with them.

"I got shit to do, so I'm trying to kick you out quickly. I'm not in the mood to have no big ass fight right now. so make this easy for me." I said, and he looked at me. "I know you ain't want kids right now, and I know we talked about protection. Babe, I was wrong as hell for taking your choice away, and I understand that now but you ain't gotta do this. Let's just go lay down and call it a day. We can start again tomorrow," he said, ending with a quick laugh to lighten the mood. I made it to the top of the stairs, and I looked at him. I took a deep breath.

"Bash, stop fucking playing with me. I been told you about this! We talked about this and agreed it wouldn't happen!" I said, highly upset, and he looked into my eyes. "But this happened. Hellas ago, why I gotta get in trouble now?" Bashar asked, and I looked at him, thinking to myself that maybe I heard it wrong, but I knew I didn't.

December 22nd (Present day)

"You really wanted to make sure we killed two birds with one stone, huh?" I asked, and he smirked, then Bashar kissed my feet like that was his apology. "At least we know why you couldn't fit some of yo clothes," Bashar said, and I rolled my eyes as I moved my feet out of his grasp. Bashar got onto the bed and began crawling towards me. Then he laid his head by my belly and kissed it.

"Wassup little people in their yall was quiet for four whole months. Where yall trying to decide if yall liked us or not?" Bash asked, talking to my belly, then I felt a kick by his face. "Barakah isn't too pleased with how you're talking to them," I said, and he looked at me with his eyes asking how'd I know who Kicked. "Bhanavi is a puncher, and she's very handsy, but Barakah loves his feet," I said, and Bashar kissed my belly.

"Barakah, you need to watch yourself hitting on my woman and trying to hit me. We are your parents, and yall stuck with us forever!" Bashar said in a deep voice. Then I felt Bhanavi touch where his face is, and Bashar smiled. "That's more like it," he said, and I chuckled cause they weren't even out the womb yet and was already getting in trouble.