Gettin laid back

"Daddy!" "Daddy!" Bhanavi and Barakah yelled running into the room and I looked at them smiling. "Hey daddy babies." I said squatting down looking at them eyes to eyes. "Mommy in pain!" They said at the same time and I picked them up and quickly making my way upstairs. I made my way I to our bedroom and I heard Lovely throwing up in the restroom.

I sat them on the chair then I made my way to the restroom. "Babe are you ok?" I asked and she didn't speak then I heard her spit. "Mmmhmm." She said but I knew she was lying and didn't want me to worry. "Lovely." I said in a stern tone and I heard her sigh then I hear Lovely groan and I made my way to the restroom. I looked at Lovely looking at me through the bathroom mirror and I looked into her eyes.

She flushed the toilet and made her way to the sink to get herself cleaned up. I stood there looking at the back of her head. "Mommy ok?" The twins asked looking at me from the chair for reassurance that I can't give. I turned around and looked at them. "Mommy is perfect." I said knowing I'm lying I have no idea what's going on with Lovely. "Lies." Bhanavi (Navi) said and I looked at her and she covered her mouth. "Sorry." She said and I nodded.

"Yes, daddy isn't telling the truth but I also am still assessing the situation." I said and the twins looked at me and gave me a quick glare. "Look!" they exclaimed and I felt Lovely float pass me so swiftly with out saying anything. Then I spoke and Lovely stopped in her tracks she slowly began to turn around and looked at me like I said and or did something blasphemy. "Baby." I said and she chuckled as the twins mocked me. "Baby." they said and I snickered then Lovely winked at me and made her way out the room.

"Uh Ohhh." The twins said like a mess was made and I chuckled cause they also made it hard to be made. "Mommies fine." I said looking at them and they looked at me as the got off the chair. "Mmmhm." they said looking at me very doubtful. "Mommy in charge." they said leaving the room and all I could do is laugh.