Questions

"AYE POP, POP OVER HERE!" Paparazzi yelled, and I looked their way. "Is Lovely pregnant?" He asked, and all I could think about was ole girl had to have told. "Does Lovely look pregnant?" I asked, looking at them, awaiting an answer. "Umm, no, she looks perfect." The man said, sounding a little scared.

"Ight have a nice day." I said, walking to my car, hoping that was enough to keep them off our backs for a while." Once I got into the car, I called Lovely, and I pulled off. The phone rung for a little, then she answered.

"Hello?" Lovely asked, sounding concerned. "Hey, baby, you good? Did you need me to bring anything home?" I asked, and she chuckled. "Whew, I thought something was wrong, but no, baby, I'm fine." She said, and I smiled. "We gone have to double your security or change some of your meetings around cause paparazzi is asking if you're pregnant," I said, hoping ole girl didn't come up.

"Thats fine, baby. I actually have this whole week free, and I was thinking you, and I can go on vacation?" She asked, and I smirked cause the last vacation we had was months ago. "That sounds fine with me," I said happily. "Ok, I'll start planning right now. Did you want anyone or anything there?" Lovely asked, and I smiled. "Besides you, it doesn't matter. I'll also be home soon. I just have to make one more stop." I said, and I heard Lovely moan, which made me listen in concern.

"Your kids are fighting," Lovely said, and I quickly spoke without hesitation. "Put the phone up to your belly," I said.

Lovely P.O.V

I put the phone up to my belly. Then I felt Bashar speaking. There was a little commotion, then It stopped. I put the phone back up to my ear. "Hello?" I asked proudly but also concerned about what he said to them. I wanted to know, but if he doesn't say it, I won't ask.

"Yea, baby." He said in his deep stern voice, and that sent chills down my spine. Bashar's deep voice always turns me on no matter what he's talking about.

Bashar's P.O.V

"I will see you when you get here, baby," Lovely said, sounding all seductive, and I smirked. "When you drop these babies, you might be picking up one more," I said in a jokingly none joking manner. Lovely chuckled, "I love you, baby." she said, and I smirked. "I love you more," I said, then I hung up the phone.

Later that night

I was laying on the gigantic floaty in the pool as Bashar laid next to me. "Why did you let me meet your mom so early when we first started dating?" I asked, and Bashar smiled. "Because I wanted to show her my future wife," he said, and I looked at him. "When did you know you wanted to marry me," I asked, looking at Bashar intrigued.

"When I first laid eyes on you," Bashar said, and my breath got caught in my throat. I leaned over and kissed Bashar. "I knew that, but when was it permanent like a day you knew I had to be yours forever?" I asked, and he smirked.

"The day when you told me it was hard for you to smile in my face knowing you had a man." Bash said, and I rolled my eyes. "What made you wanna date me?" He asked, and I smiled. "Hmm, besides you and Nicki backing me into corners, let me think. You took the extra initiative to try and get to know me but also to be mine. You wanted me more than any man has ever wanted me even if you did do some crazy manipulative shit. I saw your heart." I said, then Bashar kissed me and smiled.

"Oh, and you're great in bed. Cause when yo head is between my legs, Whoa," I said, and Bashar smirked, then I licked my lips. Bashar began kissing my neck. And he was slowly trying to undress me till I put my hand on his hand. He nodded and removed his hands. "Guess it's time for bed," Bashar said, and I smiled.