Reflextion of me

"So you cool with her cutting her hair off?" -  Big Mac. 🚛🥶🦍🌮

"Yea, whatever she wants to do we gone do within reason." - The Woo 🥶🦍🤘🏾🌊

"Yooo, the video was dope, but shawty cut it all off?!?!" - J-Dog. 🦮🦍🥶💫

"Thanks, and yea, I fucks with it heavily." - Da Woo. 🦍🎤

"YOOO SHE LOOKS FIRE AS FUCK!! That shit dope as hell?" - Kimmi 🤪💃🏾🅱️💫

"Thanks as long as she's happy, I'm happy, and it looks amazing on her too." - Big Woo 🦍💙🌊🎤

"Bald Lovely?"  - Jabari 💫🚀🦍👌🏾

"Yea, dope right." -  Woooo 🥶🌊

I received so many text messages about Lovely's new music video because she cut her hair. I think society forgets that If the woman of the house isn't happy. Nothing goes right, and for Lovely, cutting her hair makes her extremely happy, so we talked about it and agreed that if she cut it, then she'll let it grow with the twins over the years. Right now, I'm in the bedroom, and Lovely is in the shower getting cleaned up for an event we're going to tonight. I grabbed Lovely's phone off the dresser and went straight to her camera roll.

I airdropped myself a photo of Lovely. She had on a pink silky with no makeup on, holding her very first L chain with her index finger. I posted the picture on my Instagram with the caption. "When yo wife can do anything with her appearance and still look good, then come talk to me! I'm lucky, asf!"

Hour later

"Thanks for making it to her birthday dinner. This is going to mean a lot to her." A husband to one of our fans said, and Lovely smiled. "She's here." a woman said, walking over to us, and both Lovely and I headed to the family restroom. Once we were in the bathroom, Lovely looked at me and smirked."This is so cute, isn't it?" She asked, and I nodded cause I could tell the husband loves his wife just as much as I love Lovely.

"What are you thinking about?" Lovely asked, and I chuckled cause she could always tell when I was deep in thought and when my head is in the clouds. I was about to speak when there were four knocks on the bathroom door. "That's our cue," I said, and she glared at me. "What were you thinking?" she asked, concern, and I kissed her. "You make me the luckiest man in the world," I said, and she kissed me back a little skeptical.

"Mmmhmm." She said, glaring at me, and I chuckled cause even if I slightly avoided the question right now with a little truth, it will be asked again later for all of it. Which means I better have an answer to her question. "After you," Lovely said, sounding a little annoyed and nonchalant. "I'ma need you to fix that attitude," I said, and Lovely looked at me. Then she smiles, and I knew she was faking it. 

Lovely P.O.V

"When we get home, we gone talk, but till then, I'ma allow this," Bashar said, and I nodded with a slight eye roll cause he knew I hated that shit. Bashar looked at me, then he made his way out of the restroom, and I followed. I quickly changed my attitude and began to play the part. We walked over to the table, and soon as Paris saw me, she screamed. Paris quickly got up from the table and ran over to me, hugging me tightly. "Paris honey I-." Before Robyn could finish his sentence, Paris let go of me. 

Paris quickly grabbed my hand and sat me right next to her and Bashar on the other side of me. "You are so beautiful," Paris said, and I looked at her and smiled. "Thank you, and I was going to say the same thing to you," I said, and Paris began blushing. Eventually, we ate and talked, then we began watching Paris open her gifts, and it's the cutest. "I know I'm supposed to be Robyns gift to you, and Bash being here is supposed to be our gift to you, but I have another one. I'm paying for the entire party, and I'm also paying for you and Robyn to go to Bali." I said, handing her a folder full of information about the trip. 

Later at home

Bashar walked into the house behind me then I made my way up to the twin's room. They were asleep, and I knew Nicki was definitely in her room knocked out. So I headed to my bedroom and soon as I walked in I saw Bashar sitting on the side of the bed looking at me. "You ready to talk?" he asked and I looked at him and smiled. "No, I'm actually tired and I really need to get in the shower," I said closing the door walking into my closet as I began getting undressed.

Once I was undressed I made my way to the bathroom and hung my towel up on the rack. I eventually got into the shower and began cleaning my body off finally relaxing from a long day. I was really about to unwind when I felt a shadow entering the bathroom than the shower. Bashar looked at me and I sighed. "Look I was skeptical at the restaurant but I understand you love me and that's all you were thinking about. Also, I apologize for my attitude now can I please enjoy my shower without. an argument?" I asked and Bashar walked up to me and kissed my shoulder then he made his way to the other one.  "Ok baby we can just shower and relax." Bashar said then we kissed and I smiled.