Happy C'day

9:30 pm

"I first wanna start off by saying no matter where we are and no matter what we go through I'm gone always have love for you baby. Now secondly I would like to say, LET'S CONTINUE THIS PARTY, DRINK UP! HAPPY C'DAY POPI!" I said and everyone chimed in with a happy C'day Pop. "Before we kick it can I say I got the best wife homeboy ever. She set this entire surprise party up while still being a wife and mother. She didn't make it seem like anything was going on cause no one was neglected. I'm convinced superwoman got her blueprint from my wife but we all know black women are the blueprint." I said then Lovely walked up to me and we kisses passionately.

"You're so lucky you get to enjoy your birthday on your own," Lovely said to me in a low tone and I winked at her cause I'm lucky to have her.

thirty minutes

Lovely looks at me then she winks as she steps back allowing three men to walk forward. They all sat three big bags down and I look at her then smirk."You ain't have to do this baby. you're the best gift I can ever have," I said, and she sat down on me as they lined the bags up on the table.

"Open them," she said happily already knowing the gifts inside each one. I
I slide one of the bags closer to me then I took the wrapping paper out of it. I reached in without being able to look and pulled out a Christian Dior hoodie. Everyone started watching harder and I smirked as I pulled the next thing out and Lovely folded as well as placed the hoodie on the table.

"Would you like for me to get up?" She asked and I shook my head no. "Open up the rest of our gifts," one of my homeboys said, and we all laughed as I pulled the next item out.

Grabbed a box then I felt it fall apart in the bag. I touched around and pulled out a pair of shoes. It is the all-black studded tennis shoes that match Lovely's heels she just bought. Lovely winked at me and I chuckled cause only we knew about the items purchased.

Lovely stop up and front of me and I smirked as I looked at her ass. She began pulling the box out to put the shoes in and as much as I watched her I also watched her ass. "You'll eat the cake a lil later man calm down!" Big Mac said as we all began laughing.

"Lovely once you are done with the box gone head and sit back down shawty. We wanna see the gifts not Pop looking like a sad puppy." Kimmi said and Lovely turned around and looked at her. "I got you, Kim, furthermore everyone I apologize that he's so hooked on me that he doesn't know how to hold a poker face," Lovely said and we laughed.

Then she said back down and I reached in to bring out what was next. I picked it up, and it felt light as a feather I pulled it out and it was a lingerie set. "Wifey said she's the gift! I know that's right!" Bobbie said and I smirked then Lovely spoke as she stood up.

"There are four cards that go with it sorry about that baby."  She pulled all three cards out and I looked at her then the cards. "Red, Blue, White, or Purple?" She asked and everyone started saying colors but Nicki and Lovely's friends remained quiet. I looked at them and they looked at me.

"Y'all ain't gone help me?" I asked, and they smirked in unison they shook their heads no. "Damn, J-Dog what you thinking?" I asked and he spoke quickly. "That's the same question she asked and since I helped I can't answer. The only thing I will say is none of them will disappoint you." J-Dog said and I nodded as Lovely leaned back on me then she whispered in my ear.

"All of them equal us have another baby or close to it so choose wisely." I looked around as she sat up and realized no one heard her then I looked at Bari. "Bar?" I asked and he shook his head no. "She got me too," Jabari explained and everyone chuckled.

"Ight let me break it down or at least try to. I wanna see if I can kinda get into your thought process. My hat was Red the day you made that perfect hook. Well, the hat you now claim as your own. Which means that has something to deal with the psyche. Blue is the color of my life and also the color I wore to dash week and you were smitten. The day you finally began to give me a chance. So that will be for feelings I think. White is the color of the car I drove when we went to Meg's party. You remember the day we happened to be at the same mall. So I'ma say you made that traveling. Purple is the color of royalty the same color for all our babies. By that, I mean their blanket so I'ma connect that to caring as in the heart." I said hoping I'm right cause this is a lot to think about.

"I'ma go with Purple cause that's the color that changed everything for us," I said as I grabbed the Purple card thinking about what heart-felt thing she has planned for us, and began opening it.

"I knew you would try and become me for a moment mentally so I changed the process," Lovely said smirking then everyone she received help from smirked with her as I began reading the card aloud.

"Purple is the color of royalty but it's also the color of the bathing suit you bought me. The same bathing suit that was too small at the top and just right at the bottom. So to return the favor I will bring unbalance to you later." I read then everyone looked at Lovely and she winked at me. "Let's continue this wonderful event by turning the music back on and turning up all night long," Lovely said and the DJ turned the music back on.