Checked

1:30 Am St.Louis

Lovely has a business meeting in St.Louis today. So I flew out last night to meet her here. There's this one specific place Nicki texted me about. She told me lovely is going to go there, and that's when I'ma catch her. When Nicki first started making music, Lovely would always travel with her, and when they came to St.Louis, she always would hit up this place.

It also allowed her to get her late-night drive in without too much traffic. I had Samuel and Jacob come with me cause she will try to slip away, so I need all the eyes I can get.

Later

It was now  3 Am, and I was on my way to the restaurant. I had Samuel and Jacob call her, then I called, and she still wasn't answering the phone. I parked in the private lot then I told them not to let her know I was here. I had them bring me in through the back.

Once we made it in, we saw her mingling with a group of men. Something inside of me clicked, and I was about to make my way over there to show them she was mine. But Samuel grabbed my arm. "Boss calm down. We can't make a scene, or she won't be able to come back." Samuel said, and I began thinking about how mad Lovely would be about that, so I stood there.

"Hello, Mr. Jackson, your table is ready." The guy said, and we went to the table. I made sure to have my table sit across from Lovely so she would see me.

We weren't sitting there a good minute, and she had noticed us. She started saying her goodbyes to people. Then she glared at us and pointed to the back.

Lovely quickly began walking to the back, and I followed smiling. We made it out of the restaurant and to my car in the back. Soon as Lovely made it to my car, she jumped on it to sit down. I heard a thud, and I knew she put a dent in it. "Damn." Jacob whisper, and Samuel chuckled. I glared at them, and they quickly went to Lovely's car.

She sat there looking at me mad as hell."What do you want, pop?" She asked like she was someone's mom."You and don't call me that you know my name." I said cause she only called me Pop when she was mad. It was her way of saying I'm just another rap nigga. Just a street dude trying to halfway love her like the others, but I'm not the others.

"I'm good Pop, I have a car, and I know the city." She said, and I glared at her as she looked at me Apathetically. "Let's go, get in the car!" I said, picking her up off my car and placing her on the ground. "I ain't going nowhere if you want me moved, then move me!" Lovely said with all the attitude she had in her, and I smirked.

I picked Lovely up and threw her over my shoulder. I smacked her ass right before I put her in the passenger seat. She looked at me then rolled her eyes. I put Lovely's seat belt on her and closed the door. Then I walked to my side of the car.

Five Minutes Later

Lovely connected her phone to the car and played "Can't sleep alone" by Major nine. I looked at her then back at the road. She's so cute when she's mad. I wanted to speak, but I also knew she needed this late-night drive, so I stayed quiet.

I drove at a decent speed so that I wouldn't cut her drive short, and I didn't do too much moving. "Did anything happen?" Lovely asked while looking out the window, and I quickly looked at her as I spoke. "No, nothing at all. I love you too much to put you through anything like that." I said, and she chuckled as if she didn't believe be. "If I ever have to go through something like that again, you will be single," Lovely said, and I nodded as I focused back on the road.

She GPS a location, and I followed the directions as we stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. Once we finally made it to the location, Lovely went in and went to sleep. After I checked out the place along with Samuel and Jacob, I went to the room and went to sleep as well.