Making Waves

"I'm dark skin and handsome. She like "you a gorgeous little gangster." She said I talk like a Taurus but I fuck like a cancer." I rapped as I danced on stage vibin with my fans. I glanced over at Lovely and her friends in V.I.P dancing. She watched me while looking gorgeous and unbothered. I grabbed a fans hand and rapped to her and once I let her hand go I did a two step.

Eventually, I finished my set and went to my section. I looked in Lovely's direction and she looked at me. She flashed me a quick smile, and I returned the smile. I watched as her emotions changed towards me and I didn't know why. "Hi, Pop." A woman said excitedly and I kept my focus on Lovely. "Hello." I said not to seem rude and she chuckled. "What's the word for tonight?" She asked and I cleared my throat. "Staying out the way," I said and she sighed then her friend spoke. "This nigga still stuck on his baby mama." She explained to her friend and they walked away. Lovely raised an eyebrow and nodded her head in approval. Then she began dancing with her friends once they got her attention again.

"I heard a very gorgeous woman has some unreleased music. Lovely can we get one song to hold us over till the release date? Even if it's a snippet?" The DJ asked and Lovely chuckled. A bottle girl handed her the mic and Lovely looked at the DJ. "Only if y'all beg." Lovely seductively expressed. Then everyone began begging. Lovely handed the bottle girl a flash drive and waited for her to hand it to the DJ. Once the DJ had it, he began to work on downloading the song. "Ready?" Lovely asked and he nodded so she smirked as the song began playing.

"Each time I cook, no Remy, hats a snap back with a hoodie. all black on but I'm mommy, baby ain't na nigga clown me. He a cheater, I'm a leaver, second chance, like I'm Jesus, he fuck up now he a leaker, shoes all red but ain't no sneaker. Dem Louboutins on dat floor, I been a Christian in his Dior. He begging me for more, Lovely says bitch get on all four." Lovely rapped then The DJ stopped the music and everyone began screaming.

She did a simple nod then she passed the mic to a bottle girl and Lovely began to leave. Before I could give my crew the look they were already packing up and we were leaving in the opposite direction. I pulled out my phone and began texting Lovely. "I fuck with yo slight diss track. When you make it?" I texted and my crew helped me into the truck. We drove to my hotel as I waited for Lovely to text back. Hours went by and I fell asleep without a response from her.