Vidz

Today has been long as hell. I haven't seen my fiancé and kids in three, almost four months, but today I fly back home. I took three months to watch the kids, and now Lovely is doing her three months. We planned it this way cause we knew I had business outta town. She's been breastfeeding since she got the ok from the doctors that all the meds were out of her system. When I had them for three months, she froze some breastmilk to have it on hand instead of formula.

Right now, I'm leaving set for my song Shake the room featuring Quavo. It was mad lit, and now I really just wanna get home to my beautiful family.

Three hours later

I was riding in the car on the way home to my babies. Hoping Lovely can stay woke, but I will not be made if she can't cause she's working on less sleep than I am. During her first three months, she filmed movies, writing music, recording music along with music videos, and going to celebrity events. My three months have been a breeze. I recorded music and music videos, and I also attended a few occasions but not as many as my babe had to. I'm sitting in the back seat writing now texting to see If she's up.

"Hey babe, you still up?" - Bash Papi 🦋💙🤤😋

I waited for Lovely to text back, but she never did. I sat my phone in my bag and just listened to music. Eventually, I made my way home and parked in the garage. I made my way through the garage door, and the house was silent beside Lovely's music she plays every night.

I began walking upstairs and tried to make sure I stayed quiet the entire time. I walked up to the bedroom door and slowly opened it. It was dark with the red led lights keeping it slightly lit. Once the door was all the way open, I saw Lovely saying on the bed in lingerie, looking at me while smirking. "Hi sexy," she said in a seductive voice as she motioned for me to come closer.

I sat my night bag down by the wall and entered the room, closing the door behind myself. Then I walked closer towards her "Mmm." I said. Once I got close to the bed, lovely crawled towards me and began slowly undressing me. "Nicki came by and stole the twin, so we have two days to ourselves," Lovely said as she began kissing my now bare chest.  "Remind me to buy her five Chanel bags," I said, and Lovely chuckled.

Hour later

Lovely moaned as I slid inside of her. "Bash!" She said, sending chills down my spine. I wanted to suck on her boobs so bad like I used to, but they were now the twin's boobs. So I started sucking on her neck. Lovely grabbed the back of my neck like she always does, allowing me to go deeper. I began to speed up some, and she came.

Our bodies were sweating, but that wasn't going to stop us. Lovely made complete eye contact with me, and it turned me on even more. We kissed, then I slowly pulled out, and Lovely turned over, getting on all fours. I slowly slid in, and I inhaled as I closed my eyes, savoring this moment. The way she felt, and smelt, I wanted to remember this night for when we can't have sex cause of the twins. I closed my eyes and grabbed her left hip with my right hand.

I started slow and began speeding up as I stroked in and out of Lovely.

Lovely's P.O.V

Bash was now fucking me in doggy style, and I missed this feeling. I missed him inside of me, making me cum. Bash deepened my arch and was stroking deeper in and out of me. I quickly put my head in the pillow and moaned.

Bashar's P.O.V

I let my hand slowly caress Lovely's body sliding it up her curves all the way to her neck. I grabbed the back of her neck as I started feeling the music. I began speeding up, and Lovely moan aloud in pleasure. "Shh, you gotta practice for when the twins are here," I said, smirking. "I'm trying." Lovely moaned, and I smirked. "Fuck me back," I said in a low tone adding all bass to my voice.

At first, Lovely tried to catch her composure, then she began throwing it back, and I bit my lip. "damn," I said in a whisper,  "Bash." She moaned a little, but I ignored her cause I knew what she was about to say. "Pop!" she moaned louder, and it made me speed up a little more. "Babe, I'ma need you...t to slow down! BEfore I get too loud." She said, moaning louder, and I smirked cause we were definitely going to need a lot of practice.

I let go of her neck and grabbed both sides of Lovely's waist. "POP STOP!!" She screamed in pleasure as she began to run. I smirked, then I slammed her back Into me gently. "BASH!" She moaned, then we came.

"You miss me?" I asked, not giving a fuck how I sounded. "No, I longed for you," Lovely said, and I stopped as I pulled out. She quickly turned around, and I looked at her with a tear rolling down my face. "Baby, are you ok?" she asked, concerned.

Lovely's P.O.V

"I'm fine, baby, just happy that's all." Bash said, and I smiled.

Hour later

"I missed this," Bashar said, and I laid there, rubbing his chest. I agreed with him, and he held me tighter as if he didn't, then I would disappear.

"I Love you," I said, and he inhaled, then he kissed my forehead."I love you more, babe," Bashar said, and I smiled because this is what I always wanted. A family, someone who loves me, and for my career to be flourishing. Life is exactly how I've always dreamed it to be and to be honest. It's better than how I dreamed it to be.