Flossier

Flashback

July 10th

"You don't look too bad yourself," I said, smirking, then the show began, so I looked forward. Throughout the entire show, Bashar and I socialized. We talked so much that Nicki, Kenny, Bashar, and I decided to leave early. We're now in the car on the way to a restaurant Nicki's friend told us about.

I'm leaning on the door looking out the window as I listened to "Best of me." by TSoul. I don't know what had gotten into me but I know it's about to change my whole life. Everyone is talking to each other and I'm guessing it is to give me time to myself before we get to the restaurant. Knowing Nicki it's so I can get in the mindset that this is a date. She has Eric Bellinger featuring Sha Sha Jone's song "Body Language." playing and other songs that get you In that kinda mood. I actually began to take this time to get into the mindset. Is it hard? HELL NO! This nigga is fine as fuck, rich as fuck, hood, and gangsta as fuck, and from the print, I saw earlier he's packing.

Eventually, the car stopped and the guys made it clear that they were opening our doors so Nicki and I waited while they got out and walked over to our sides of the car. Bash opened my door and I get out of the truck but once my foot touched the ground it decided it wanted me to fall but before I could touch the ground Bashar caught me in his arms. "Love, are you alright?" he asked and I looked into his eyes shocked and dumbfounded.

I always make eye contact with everyone out of respect but this was different. His eyes had something in them toward me that I've only seen in Nicki's. Fear? No. Compassion? a little. I can't think of the word right now but I know it's something only someone who loves you would have. "Lovely are you ok?" He asked again helping me sit in the truck. I glanced over to see Nicki and Kenny walking towards the restaurant as Bashar and I looked at each other. He was still looking at me concerned when he got down on one knee.

I looked at him and he began fixing my heel on my foot like I was Cinderella and as much as I'm not a Cinderella fan unless it's brandy I can see the appeal. I cleared my throat and caught my composure. "Thank you but you didn't have to fix my shoe," I said then he grabbed my other foot and I tapped him. "How about I just put on my jordans better safe than sorry, right?" I asked and he looked up as me letting go of my ankle. He unzipped my bag that was on the floor in the car and pulled out my air Jordan's 12 University Blue. They're all white with blue on the bottom and the back.

He began to take my heels off of my feet then he started putting each Jordan on my feet as gently as he could. "Did I already say how beautiful you look in blue?" Bashar asked, looking at me wearing my blue long sleeve floor-length a-line dress. "Yes, you did, and thank you so much. Also thanks for putting them on me." I said with a smile and he winked at me. "No Problem baby girl," Bashar said and my heart fluttered down to the butterflies in my stomach and then they made their down to the stream in my vagina escaping but returning with speed.

"God help me." I said to myself then Bashar reached his hand out for mine and I grabbing it. "Shall we dance Mrs.Clark?" Bashar said and I giggled cause he was referencing a movie I loved so much. I got out of the car with his help and we made our way into the restaurant after locking down the car.

During dinner

Nicki's P.O.V

"They are too cute," I whispered to Kenny and he kissed my cheek. "I just hope luh dude can last long." Kenny said and I chuckled softly. "He will." I said knowingly cause I always know what's best for Lovely even if she doesn't. Kenny looked at me and nodded cause he knew my speech patterns and looks.

"Have you ever been to Dubai?" Lovely asked in a slight whisper and I smiled. "Not yet." Pop said then he spoke to where he thought only Lovely would be able to hear him not know my ears hear everything. "Maybe one day we can go together." He said and I saw Lovely smile which means my job here is almost complete.