On Ice

October 5th, 2021

"The kids are with Nicki but he has Lovely." Big Mike said and I looked at him upset. "He did what?!?" I asked numb and in a daze. "He ran up on Lovely and her security. He killed everybody but he left  Samuel and Jacob alive they're just badly injured." Big Mike said. "They said he has Lovely," Jabari said and I quickly got up grabbing my shit. "WHERE THEY AT LET'S HEAD OUT! DJ GOT ME FUCKED UP!" I exclaimed as I ran to the car. Everyone followed and we loaded up heading to DJ's location.

DJ's Hideout

We heard gun shouts and I look around furiously. I heard Lovely's voice but it was so far away. "Welcome to my world of horror," Dj said over the intercom and I knew he was quoting Lovely. It's like this nigga thought this was a game or something outta Lovely's book. We split up and once we did all I heard were gunshots everywhere.

I eventually made my way to Lovely and Dj and we all looked at each other. "You came," Dj said a little excited and I looked at him confused. "Yes for my wife!" I said upset and he began to match my energy. "FUCK THIS BITCH!" He said and I began walking his way. "Let's fight like men," I said and DJ chuckled. "The only thing that saved her is the fact that she is pregnant. I was going to show her what it feels like to be jumped but we don't hurt pregnant women." He said.

"Who said she was pregnant?" I asked Dj as I watched Lovely make her way behind him. I didn't notice when she got loose but she did and quickly made her way behind him. "ME!" Lovely yelled then she swung and hit DJ in the head with a pipe. I didn't even notice she had one in her hand and I never saw when she grabbed it. It's like she outsmarted everyone and none of us saw it coming. Once DJ was on the ground Lovely grabbed his gun as she watched him bleed out.

The doors burst open and Lovely began shooting and I followed her lead. "This way," Lovely said grabbing my hand and we made our way through the building shooting our way out. After killing all of DJ's hired help and closet friends we stopped outside the building as I walkied Jabari. "Mr.Clean," I said sending him our coded message to clean up the mess.

Lovely's P.O.V

"I think I want a divorce Popi," I said then Bashar looked at me heartbroken. He grabbed his chest and my breathing became heavy. "You feel that?" He asked and I slowly but quickly nodded. "We are made for each other. I am yours and you are mine. We mated before God but we also got married before him. Everything I did God was in it so trust me when I tell you this will kill us Lovely." He said and I bit the inside of my bottom lip to think as tears rolled down my face.

"You don't want this and I know you're only thinking about the twin's safety but I need you. They need us to be together. We are stronger when we are together today showed us that." Bashar said and I went to grab the wall but not fast enough. Bashar grabbed me and I collapsed in his arms. "I...I don't know if I'm strong enough for this babe. I'm a ride or die but when kids are in the mix it's messy." I said crying as I began breathing heavily.

"Baby stop cause you're going to cause your sickle cell to act up," Bashar said and I began hyperventilating. "My chest," I said and Bashar pulled me closer towards him. "Babe, I love you and I'ma be here for you and our kids forever. You don't have to do this on your own we are stronger together." He said and I held on to him tightly.