Tripped

November 20th

Today Bashar and I were flying out to Bali with Onika and Kenneth. Private jet vibes yah know G6 lifestyle. I was already on the plane, but Nicki, Bashar, and Kenny were outside, taking videos and shit. "The bedroom is ready, ma'am." The flight attendant said, and I smiled.

"Nicki is Ma'am, you can call me Ms.Lovely or Ms.Smith," I said, and the girl nodded as she led me to the bedroom. Once I was in the room, I closed the door and began to change clothing. I just had put my panties on when Nicki walked in. "Damn, can I get a little privacy?" I asked her, annoyed, and Nicki looked at me, unfazed.

"I changed your diapers and took you to get your first tattoo. So listen to me when I say I've seen it all." Nicki said, then we looked at each other and began laughing."I just had a question." Nicki said, looking at me and I smiled. "Wasp big sis?" I asked, and she sat on the bed, then she patted the seat right next to her's. I sat down, and she looked me in my eyes.

"Do you love him, and I mean really love him? I'm talking bout you can see a future with him and kids?" She asked, and I began blushing for some reason. "Why do you ask?" I asked, looking away from her line of sight. "Because he said yall are moving in together, and before that happens, I need to know that you're happy and in love. I need you to understand this instinct, just some walk in the park. Yall are moving fast, and it's fine if yall are in love, but I need you to be sure." She said, and I looked at her smiling

"I've never felt like this with anyone else, and to be honest, I know it's love, but it feels like more than love. I feel like I'm walking on clouds and smelling the freshest of air." I said, and Nicki smiled at me, then she got up and left the room without speaking.

I started back getting dressed and had finally put my dress on when the door opened again. "You look beautiful." Bashar said, and I looked at him with a smile on my face."Thanks, babe." I said, and he walked up to me, then Bash kissed my cheek."Do you still want to move in together?" he said, looking at me like if I say the wrong thing it can end is life. "More than anything in the world," I said, smiling at him.

Next day (4 AM)

Lovely, Nicki, Kenneth, and I were running a hidden trail they told us about yesterday. I made sure to pack everything Lovely would need if her sickle cell starts to act up. "I just remember why I only run five miles," Lovely said, and I smirked cause today she was pushing herself to make it to ten. Actually, both her and Nicki were pushing themselves to run a little longer, and I figured it was for music purposes.

Were eight miles in, and to be honest, the way back is a good four miles. "We can turn around now cause the way back is four miles, and that will be doing twelve miles then," I said, and both Lovely and Nicki looked at me like they're going to kill me.

9 AM (Lovely P.O.V)

"How long does it take to put on a swimsuit and a cover-up dressed?" Nicki asked, sounding like the annoying big sister she is, and I chuckled, "I'm almost done. I just have to put a little razzle-dazzle on it, and I'll be down." I said as I rubbed the last of my Fenty body shimmer on, then I slid my shoes on and made my way downstairs. "You're going to be late for your funeral; I swear you are." Nicki said, then Kenny and I laughed, "If I just know I'ma be looking fly." I said, with Kenny mocking me, saying, "Fly."

She rolled her eyes, then the men grabbed our bags, and we headed out of the house.

2 Pm

We are now having lunch in the room cause today had been full of too much excitement, and it's still not over. The doorbell rang, and Bashar went to answer the door. It was a woman with our food Bashar allowed her in as we were just finishing up setting up the table. The woman set the food on the table and our bottle of champagne. Kenny tipped the lady, and she left, closing the door behind herself.

We all sat down at the table and began to eat our food. I sipped on my champagne as Nic, Kenny, and Bash spoke. I listened to them talk without listening to them cause I really wasn't trying to be a part of the conversation.

They were enjoying themselves and sounded like a family, to be honest. I won't even lie and say this doesn't make me happy cause it does. Nicki is the only person I'm with as much as I'm with myself, and If she thinks Bash is right for me, she's most likely right. "Baby, are you ok?" Bashar asked as she leaned closer to me. "Yea, just thinking about business," I said, lying, and he kissed my cheek, knowing I was. "Well, stop overthinking about whatever you're thinking about and join our conversation while we eat." He said, and I did as told cause he was right I needed to stop overthinking and just enjoy right now.