Dismissed

Today The Woo and his little Woo-Wrahhh's have convinced me to take them to Sea World. It really wasn't too much convincing, but I had to make them think that so I would get bribed. So far, they have promised me three packs of fruit snacks, one whale toy, and a shark toy. Their father, on the other hand, threw in a shopping spree along with a baecation.

"Woo-Wrahhh's!!!" The twin roared as if they were little cubs. "Woo-Wrahhh!!!" Bash roared as if he were a Kodiak Bear. Then they looked at me, smiling. I began stomping as if I was a dinosaur then I roared. "Woo-Wrahhh!"  I growled as I stomped towards them. Bash scooped the twins up and began running toward the entrance with them.

I made sure all the doors were closed and locked. Then I made my way towards them, still stomping and roaring. Samuel and Jacob, along with Bash's friends and security, made their way behind me.

Once Bash reached the door, he and the kids caught their composure and headed in. Samuel grabbed the door for me, and I entered while looking around. We wanted to shut the whole place down, but the twins wanted other children to be around. So we compromise for 100 people to be here.

Walking in, I looked around, and once I made it to Bash and the twins, the tour guide looked at me. "Hello, Mrs. Maraj-Jackson." She said, and I waved as I said hello then she started the tour. I followed behind, watching my beautiful family. "I'm thirsty," Bhanavi said, and I nodded at Bashar, letting him know I would handle it while they enjoyed themselves.

Samuel, Jacob, and Big Mac followed me to get the drink. After walking from the Orca encounter area. I walked up to the pizza stand and ordered four slices of cheese pizza. Along with drinks for us. "Can you wait one second for me, Mrs.Maraj?" The young man said, and I nodded as I stood to the side.

A couple of seconds went by then I heard a familiar voice. "Lovely?" The person inquired and once I looked, it was Macardle's mother. "Hello, Mrs. Levingstone. How are you doing?" I asked, and she smiled. "I'm amazing, baby." She said, walking towards me then we hugged. Before I knew it, the entire family was coming my way, and we began hugging.

"How did you all?" I asked, and before I could finish, a man's voice cut me off. "I have a friend who works here, and he knows I prefer to come here when it's little to no people around. So he told us about today, not knowing it was for you and your family." Macardle said, and before I could speak the young man spoke.

"Here's your food and some extras, Mrs. Maraj Jackson." My crew began grabbing the things, but Jacob kept his hands free. "We'll I hav-" before I could finish, I heard my little man yell my name. "MAMAAAAA!" He yelled, running towards me, and I bent down as I held my arms open for him, and they parted the sea. Once he was close enough, he jumped into my arms, and I chuckled.

"We missed you." he said, and I chuckled as I held on to him tight. "I missed you also, baby boy." I said then he kissed my cheek and wiggled from my grasp. I looked up at Bash looking at me, and I smiled. "Let's go eat, babe." I said, then Macardle stepped forward. Two of Bash's friends grabbed the twins and headed to a table with Big Mac while we stayed there.

"Wassup?"  Macardle asked, looking in Bashar's direction, and I stepped towards my husband. "Enjoying my wife and kids. Be safe out here." Bash said, grabbing my hand as we walked away to enjoy the rest of our day.