Acted up

I was on top of the stage where the DJ is and I began dancing while my security held my ankle. My security taps my leg to tell me to get down and I jumped into the crowd. I began dancing with my fans when a girl began getting real close. my security was on their way down but I wasn't worried she isn't a threat to my safety. I was still dancing when she began rubbing my jeans touching the area where my dick is. I quickly moved her off me and made my way to my security.

I'm too married to be acting single with some shawty that ain't mine. Once I got to my Security they helped me get back to the DJ booth and we began turning up again. "I am growing and learning to not put myself or my wife in predicaments we don't have to be in," I said on the mic and everyone began to cheer. "I will not condone anything that makes my wife look cray and or makes her question herself due to my actions. Or the actions of others so from now on if you're on that type of time I'll mush the fuck outta yo head or yo body. So to keep me from having to violate you just chill and don't fucking play with me." I said and everyone screamed in agreement.

Two hours later

"I saw a clip of your performance on theshaderoom." Lovely said with a slight chuckle and I laughed a little. "What part?" I asked kinda knowing the part she was speaking about but Lovely didn't speak it was almost like I was on mute. Well like she muted herself and if so what for I asked myself then she unmuted herself and all I heard was screaming. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked and Lovely spoke in a proper tone. "Nothing baby, how's everything going?" She asked trying to change the subject but I wasn't budging. "Babyy," I said and she kept not telling me the truth.

"Lovelyyy." I said and she cleared her throat. "Nothing is wrong Bashar calm down. I was tryingso hard to keep my calm but I lost it. "LOVELY!?" I exclaimed and she sighed the twins are having tummy pain and I'm sick but we are fine the doctors are here and everything is being taken care of so there is no point in stopping your tour or even coming home. Our mothers are here helping also so just continue working baby." she said and I quickly hung up the phone.

Lovely's P.O.V

"Hello?" I asked but Bashar had already hung up the phone which meant he is packing his shit and coming home. FUCK! I swear he never listens but I guess he just wants to be present for the children as since he's their father it's very understandable but I have his mother and my mother here to help. "Sorry I hung up but I'll be home in an hour." Popi Bear 🐻🦍🥺🤤 texted and all I could think about was damn he works fast.

Four hours later

Bashar and I were both laying in our bed cuddling while the kids stayed with our parents. We asked the children if they wanted to sleep with us but we received hard no's from them. So we're laying in bed cuddle as I focus on my breathing.