Need a writer

I got a text from my peoples to be at a specific studio today. They told me the person was paying 500k for me to write for them. The problem is I had no idea who would pay that much for a 12-hour writing session. I think I'm shooked because I've never met this person.

Right now, I am sitting in the room waiting for the Artist. I'm here with inky two of my largest security members. the engineer had walked in and he began playing beats. I stopped him once a heard one I liked and I wrote to it. We did that for six songs then I heard the door open behind me.

"Your late and time is money. Luckily I get paid no matter what but I don't like tardiness." I said then I heard nothing it was almost like they were waiting for me to finish. "Also we finished six songs so you have them to choose from I laid the tracks all you have to do is choose and lay your vocals," I said then I sat back in my seat without looking at the person.

"Yes ma'am." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I'm leaving because we both know you don't need a write you just wanted to waste my time."
I said and he held my chair so I couldn't move. Then my security walked a little closer toward us as a warning to him. "I'm sorry call your men off so we can talk," he asked and I nodded.

"Actually can everyone except Bashar step out, please. We just need one minute." I said and they did as asked. Bashar looked at me then he walked to the seat in front of me. "I am sorry there was a lot of traffic." He said and I rolled my eyes. "You planned on being on time and that is stupid. If you're on time your late and if you're early you're on time. I am an actor just as much as I am an Artist." I said getting up from my seat and he grabbed my hand.

"I really wanna hear what you made and hopefully we can just be on all or some of these songs together. I will pay you your writer's fee as well as your Artist fee." He said and I chuckled.

"You say it like you had a choice," I said and he nodded as I sat down. "Ven!" I said and everyone entertained the room.

Hour later

He laid down his voices for all the songs and I just kept him company. Once the session was over I quickly made my way to my car alone cause he convinced me to let my security leave. I was walking to my car when he yelled my name. "Let me treat you to dinner?" He asked and I chuckled as I got into my car.

Basher walked up to my car window and looked at me. I raised the window down and he smiled. "How come you won't give me the time of day? Your single now so I know it's not a man." He said and I faked a smile. "I've been single for less than two months. Do you know how that looks? Definitely, since you've been on my bumper since we first met. It seems like I was cheating the whole time and or we planned for me to get broken up with." I said and he smiled.

"But you didn't." He said and I quickly spoke. "Right but they don't know that so to the world I've been yours since we met and I will not go out like that. Have a nice night Bash." I said as I allowed him to step back then I pulled off not looking back.

Wait did Bashar say, "But you didn't." Instead of but we didn't? What did he do?