Armed, Packing, and Dangerous!

January 3rd, 2020

Look at him standing over there, looking like someone's future husband. "Aye, put that shit out! My fiance, pregnant." Bashar said to his engineer and his homeboi. I smirked cause he has become a house husband, and it looks great on him.

If it wasn't business, then Bashar wasn't staying out late. We went on dates, and he is trying to change his life around. He doesn't kick it in the streets anymore. It's going great. I am now up to seven security guards along with Bashar.

When I move, they move no questions asked. This is also the only way we can keep the pregnancy a secret. When we're out, they keep me in a closed circle like the president's daughter in spy kids. "Babe, do you need anything?" Bashar asked, and I looked up at him, smiling.

"No, babe, I'm fine. You just gone head and do your thing." I said, and he came over, kissed me, then started back rapping. I sat there relaxing as I got on my phone.

I began texting Megan and really started zoning everyone out. I smelt some apple juice, which was handed to me right away. "Thank you," I said as I took the bottle, then I continued texting Megan. I leaned back in the seat. I looked up and saw Bashar smiling at me. Then he turned his attention around towards the mic. Every so often, he would look my way, smirking.

Ten Minutes Later

We were walking out to the car, leaving the studio. Bashar had me change into the dopest blue and pink dress I've ever seen. Once they got me into the car, all the men dispersed. Everyone got into the two vehicles, and we headed out.

We were driving for almost an hour when I realized we weren't going home and not out to eat either. "Hiam, where are we going?" I asked, looking at my security guard that was driving. He didn't say anything, so I looked at Bashar.

"Baby?" I asked, looking at Bashar a little confused, but he did speak. "About 10 to 20 percent of known pregnancies end in miscarriage, and stress plays a huge factor in it," I said, facing forward, highly upset.

Everyone still ignored me, which made me even madder. Two phone text messages dinged. Then Wale song "Spoiled." began playing. I rolled my eyes cause I realized what they were doing. I slowly took my AirPods out of my bag and put them in as I played my music. I made sure it was on noise canceling. Then I laid my head on the door and closed my eyes as I let the music take me away.

I was now being woken up to the sound of Nash B "Inside yo walls." I looked around the car, and it was empty. Only Bashar was in the car with me because he was waking me up. "Babe, we're here." He said, and I looked outside at an abandoned build. "I'm good; love enjoy," I said in the calmest, nonchalant voice. Bashar laughed as he got out of the car and walked around to my side. Bashar opened my door and held his hand out for mine.

Once I stopped being stubborn, he helped me out of the car, and we began walking towards the building. Bashar opened the door, and it was pitch black. "Oh FUCK NO!" I said, and Bashar laughed again. "Do you trust me or not?" He asked, and I glared at him. "Duh, but now I'm starting to think I trust and love you too much. Cause THIS SHIT, screams Snapped, it oozes lifetime movie, plus gives off Saw type vibes, and it's just not something no one would believe I volunteered to do." I said, and Bashar looked at me without one care in the world.

"Fine, but when I make it to heaven or limb. I'ma fuck you up, in yo dreams, in yo sex life if you get a new bitch, and I'ma make sure yo Angle hates you and is always late to work." I said, talking my shit, and next thing I knew, the lights flicked on, and people screamed, "SURPRISE!"

I stepped back some to really take it all in and all I could think of was to smile. "Ight you got me." I said looking at Bashar and he smirked.