Pack Lite

"Bash stop fucking playing with me. I been told you about this! We talked about this and agreed it wouldn't happen!" I said, highly upset, and he looked into my eyes. "But this happened. Hellas ago, why I gotta get in trouble now?" Bashar asked, and I looked at him, thinking to myself that maybe I heard it wrong, but I knew I didn't.

"BASH THIS HAPPENED IN JULY, YES! BUT THE FACT IS, I TOLD YOU MY RULES BEFORE THEN!" I yelled at him as I began pushing his suitcase and duffle bag down the stairs. "I think you just like making me look stupid, and I'm not fucking with that. So until you know how to act, I suggest you leave. And I know this is our house but for now Its mine." I said, walking down the stairs without Bashar following me.

"JACOB SAMUEL!" I yelled, and they walked out of the guest room behind Bashar. "Boss, we gotta do our job," Samuel said, and I glared at Bash. "You regret having them here 24/7, now, don't cha?" I asked, and he stormed down the stairs making sure to grab his bags as he walked out of the house. I grabbed my house keys, and once Jacob and Samuel walked outside, I followed behind, locking up the house.

"I don't care where you go Pop, but you gotta get the fuck from round here, and when you do pick up clothing, make sure to check in with Samuel and Jacob that I'm either not here or sleep. I really dont wanna see your face for a while you got that Pop?" I asked, knowing he hated when I called him Pop. "Lovely stop playing with me cause I'm still yo man at the end of the day." Bashar said, and I looked at my phone then at him. "Look at that the day just ended looks like your not mine," I said as I got into the truck, then I closed my door, and Jacob pulled off.

Hour later

"Why yo damn clothes so big?" Nicki asked, looking at me, annoyed, hoping I wasn't going back to my tomboy phase. "This is fashion, and I'm an Icon, so just rock with it or get lost in the sauce," I said as I spent around like I was supposed to be on you got served. "I'm giving looks and Vibes. The '90s and early 2000s missed out on all my sauce." I said, sounding so cocky and arrogant, but I didn't cause she wasn't bout to tell me I lacked the vision and confidence for this outfit.

"No, you're giving me an Omarion, and Marques Houston in you got served vibe," Nicki said, then we looked at each other and began laughing. "Also, I love the vision and confidence. I told you the more you do what you love, the more you'll find what you love." Nicki said, and I smirked as she kissed my forehead.

"So, where is your shadow?" Nicki asked, looking around like Jacob and Samuel weren't standing behind us. "They behind us," I said, and she shook her head no. "The stalker, your Og shadow," Nicki said, and I looked at her, annoyed. "He's in trouble, so I kicked him out of the house, and to be honest, I miss him already," I said, then Samuel cleared his throat, and Jacob chuckled.

"Shut up, you two," I said, sounding like their little sister also. "So how long is he out for?" Nicki asked, and I shrugged my shoulders. "I give it two weeks," Nicki said, looking at Samuel and Jacob, then they smirked and looked down at me. "I give it a week," Jacob said, then Samuel smiled. "I give it a month yall forget she's an Aries. They like to be mad for no reason knowing they forgave you soon as it happened." Samuel said, and I rolled my eyes at all of them.

"I give yall the right to kiss my ass cause this conversation is over," I said, beginning to storm away from them when I heard Nicki speak. "She's a little more touchy than usual did he hurt her feelings before he left?" Nicki asked, and both Jacob and Samuel speak at once. "Nope, she hurt his, though."