Nudes

September 5th

"Come get this....." Lovely texted, then four photos popped up. I bit my bottom lip as I looked at each image. I was about to tell everyone to wrap it up when she sent a video.

I quickly sat down and put my headphones on. I smirked once I clicked on the video. It began playing, and both Nicki and Kenneth were walking away with two car seats. Then the screen went black, and Lovely's moan echoed.

My unreleased song 'Like me' with Lil Tjay started playing, and Lovely was getting out of the pool slowly. The video jumped, and Lovely was now walking down the hall, dripping wet, only wearing a towel. Once she got midway, she dropped the towel, and the video changed.

Lovely was now in our bedroom on the bed dry with roses under her. The lights were dim, but I could still see her silhouette. Her hands were slowly caressing her body. Then she arched her back.

The camera zoomed in on Lovely's hand as it slides down her body. Then zoomed out once she grabbed her throat with the other hand like it was my hand. Once, her hand reached her vagina. The video ended with Lovely's moan echoing one last time.

I didn't notice I was so into my phone till I realized how close it was to my face. Then I looked up and saw everyone looking at me and the big homie standing in front of me. I took the headphones out and looked at him.

"You good?" He asked, and I nodded my head. I stood up, catching my composure as I looked around the room. "We gotta wrap it up, wifey waiting for me at the house," I said, and everyone smirked.

Ten minutes later

I was speeding through traffic to get to Lovely. Tonight was the first night in months that we could have sex. It also made it easier for us to have sex caus she got her sister to get the kids. Holding back is not an option, and Lovely isn't going to let me hold back either.

I was now stuck at a light when my Instagram notification went off. I looked at my phone, and it was notifying me that Lovely had posted a photo. I went to Instagram, and it was a picture of her Lovely on the bed wearing lingerie on top of roses with the caption.

"You ain't had this in a minute!" I continued reading, and she was announcing that she was now a Savage X Fenty ambassador. I smirked, but I also was so turned on as I scrolled thru the photos. I was so into them that I didn't notice the light had changed till the car behind me honked their horn.

Lovely's P.O.V

I was standing at the back window, looking at the lights and everything on our land. I stood there, taking in the warmth of the house but, at the same time, enjoying the music and just how horny I was. I glanced back, and Bashar was admiring my body. "If we didn't have all this land and space, I would think you're trying to show the neighbors what they're missing out on," Bashar said, and I chuckled a little.

"Hopefully, they already know," I said, slowly turning around, revealing the all-red lingerie thong set I had on. Bashar walked up to me and grabbed my throat as he kissed me passionately. This was the kind of passion you could only find when two people actually loved each other. His hands began roaming my body, and I was about to unbuckle his paints, but he moved back some.

Bashar picked me up and walked all the way to our bedroom. He gently laid me on the bed like I was the most delicate flower he had ever touched. Then he got undressed and got on the bed. We slowly began kissing, and eventually, Bashar got on top of me as he slowly undressed me.

Bashar then began to start slowly kissing down my body, and oh, I forgot how amazing it felt to have his lips on me. He was paying attention to detail, and I was trying not to moan his name aloud. He made his way to my clit and in the most teasingly way, which was really building up everything inside of me.

Slowly licked my clit as if he had missed her for a lifetime. I inhaled quickly cause, for once in my life. I knew how men felt when they didn't want to cum quick. I was getting so wet, and I knew that if I could feel it, he could tell also. "Mmm," he said, and thats when I knew for sure he had peeped my wetness. I heard one slurp and knew I was in for a long ride.

Bashar looked into my eyes as he ate me out, not blinking once. His tongue was focused on my clit, but his fingers were now inside of me. "FUCK!" I screamed while arching my back and moaning in pleasure. Not cumin was now becoming the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. Bashar then opened my legs wider and spread her like she was a flower.

10 minutes later

Bashar was now slowly stroking inside of me, and whoah, I was about to cum AGAIN! Bashar began going even slower while elongating his stroke and making them deeper. Once his ear was right next to my mouth in the most seductive voice I had, I moaned. "Babe, go deeper." He paused, looking into my eyes like I was a new breed of species, and he was the first to discover it.

"What's...What's wrong, baby?" I asked, knowing exactly what I had done. Bashar glared at me and began going a little faster with his strokes. He was thrusting in and out of me, then I bit my bottom lip. He leaned down and started kissing me, then he made his way to my neck, and every so often, he would lick it. I could tell he wanted to suck on my boobs like he used to before the twins, but this wasn't the same body he once had. This was a new body that was going to be very unpredictable. Bashar was kissing my rib cage and giving me all of him. Everything was going amazing till he came inside of me. "POP, FUCK!" I screamed.