Smoke'em out

"Did you fuck that nigga raw?" Bash asked, and I looked at him unamused, nor was I fazed. If he wants me to supply him with ammunition, I'm not. Wait, let's go back to earlier today before all of this happened.

Earlier 11:58 Am

I posted a photo of me in the twin's room on Instagram. I knew Bash was at the studio with Choppa, so I wasn't worried. I fed the kids, and my mother came over to get them. I cleaned the house and rearranged things when Nicki called. "Hello, little lady," Nicki said, and I chuckled.

"Hello sissy. Before you ask, yes, I did it, and no, I'm not filing for divorce." I said, and she chuckled. "So you got it all planned out, huh? Little Lady." She asked, and I laughed hysterically. "Yea, just like you did when you pushed this nigga in my direction," I said, knowing this was disrespectful, but I gave zero fucks.

"Don't let yo smart ass mouf get you fucked up. Ishanvi Lyra Éala Maraj." (is-han-vi, LEER-ah, ā-lah, Ma-raj.) Nicki said, calling me by the name given to me before birth. "I'm sorry, I'm just drained. I'll talk to you later, sis, and I apologize again." I said, and she cleared her throat.

"I love you, little lady. Get some rest." She said, and I sniffled. "I love you more, sissy," I said, then I hung up, went to shower, and once I was done, I went and laid in the bed. After a couple of minutes of just laying there, I fell asleep.

Bash P.O.V

I saw Lovely's post when I was still handling business. Now that I am done, I'm heading home to have a proper conversation with my wife. I entered our home, and the smell of food led me to the kitchen. I followed roses to a table with Lovely sitting down and food in front of her. "Sit Bash," Lovely said, so I did as told, trying to keep the peace.

"Eat," she said, and I looked at my plate, then I looked at a paper in front of her. "Eat," she said, and I went to grab the paper, but Lovely stabbed it with a knife.

"Now or later?" she asked without elaborating, and I looked at her confused. "What?" I asked, and she chuckled hysterically. "Do you want to argue now or later?" She asked as she put some food in her mouth. Then I looked at her cause I knew it wouldn't be good.

Lovely's P.O.V

"Did you fuck that nigga raw?" Bash asked, and I looked at him unamused, nor was I fazed. I know my husband enough to know his triggers. Come on. They don't call this nigga Pop for nun. He always wants the smoke. If he wants me to supply him with ammunition. I'm not. I love this man, but I sometimes don't feel like I'm in love with him anymore. How can you wholeheartedly love someone who keeps hurting you?

"Lovely answer me. No, Ishanvi, answer my fucking question." Bash said, very upset, and I won't lie. He should be. I smirked as I looked at him. "Mmm. We're cursing. Well, Bashar Barakah Jackson, I did fuck his raw, and It made me realize I need to be alone. No spouse, no distractions, just me alone focused on my career and kids." I explained, and he looked at me, shocked.

"Oh, so you fuck a nigga one time and wanna become an independent woman. It doesn't work like that, Lovely. We're a team, and yes, we both have done our dirt, but I'm not letting you go!" Bashar said, and I looked at him, shocked.

"You wanna fight for us?" I asked him in a gentle tone. "Yea." He said, and I looked at him, confused. "Why should I want to?" I asked, and Bash looked at me. "Because I love you. I know this is my Karma but losing a family I built isn't." He explained, and I stared at Bashar with no expression.

"If you honestly think that's true, divorce me and win me back. Actually, earn your family this time, Bashar. I don't think you have it in you to win us back without cheating. I honestly hope you can for our sake and our children's, but for my mental, I need you to sign these papers." I said, hoping he understands what I meant and how heartbroken I am.

"If that's what I have to do I will baby." Bash said and I smiled as began to eat again. "Tomorrow our lawyers will be here to watch us sign them. After that we just have to worry about us figuring out how we want to momentarily separate." I explained and Bash smiled once I said momentarily separate.