Swirlin

Lovely is back home healing and fast as fuck. She says it's because she eats healthy, and If I weren't with her 24/7, I wouldn't have believed her, but the progress shows. Even the nurse that comes over daily is shocked at how fast her recovery process is moving.

Lovely can't breastfeed the twins for a while, but luckily we kept milk in the freezer for something like this. Well, not like this but a rainy day, and this is a thunderstorm. Nicki is still mad at me, and anytime she comes over, she makes Zoo stay home.

I can't be mad cause she has every right to be upset. She vouched for me and didn't let up, and now her sister is hurt. I just wish she would forgive me a little faster or at least talk to me. She's the only person that helps me the most with things besides Lovely. I guess I should be happy that they're both not mad at me.

I found the guy that was hired to shoot at us, but he wouldn't tell me us who did it. He's swimming with the fishes, but I still have to find the person who hired him.

"Babe!" I heard Lovely say from our bedroom. I inhaled and braced myself to enter the room, knowing Nicki would be mugging me once I enter. Once I got to our bedroom door, I opened it and slowly walked in.

"Baby, do you think you can make dinner? I would bu-" before Lovely could finish, Nicki spoke. "He'll make it, and it won't take too long. will it Bashar?" Nicki said, and I shook my head as I made my way to the kitchen. The name thing is different for Nicki. When she calls me Bashar, it's cause I fucked up. She only calls me Pop when we're friends.

Lovely's P.O.V

Nicki is not letting up on Bashar. Her foot is on his neck so much I'm even scared for him. Don't get me wrong, I'm my own woman, and I know how to speak up for myself and family. BUT! When it comes to Nicki's anger, it's always best to wait it out. Definitely, since when I'm mad, she walks on eggshells also.

It's been Nicki and me for so long. I would hate to see what would've happened if I wasn't just shot and injured. Like what if I was in a coma or yah know! I think she wouldn't hesitate to kill everyone.

I heard music coming from downstairs, and I could tell Bash was trying to relax. It sounds like he's playing my vinyl, specifically "If this world were mine" by Luther Vandross. To be honest, that's our song. Whenever he plays that, it sends me back to the first night he cooked for me. Well, the fam, but you know what I mean.

I've never had a guy cook for my sister and me. Also, I've never had my sister go to bat for a nigga as hard as she did for Bash, so I get what she's mad about. When he first came around, every chance she got, she brought him up. Nicki invited him everywhere we went and talked highly of him.

She was vouching for him so much I almost told her to fuck'em. I didn't know at the time, but when she would barrow my babies Chucky and Michael. She would hang out with Bashar so they could get used to his scent.

Nicki wanted us to be together. She left no stone unturned. And both Bash and I know that, so he's ok with her coming at his neck heavy. I just hope it's not for long.