Pop up

June 17th, 2021

Bashar has a show in Dubai that he wants me to go to, but both our parents are too busy to watch the twins, so I can't go.

Bashar's P.O.V

The show is on June 19th, 2021, and since I know how much Lovely always wanted to go to Dubai with her man, this would've been dope for both of us. She always talked about going shopping and riding camels along with a whole lot of other things. But sadly our parents are busy and so are Nicki and Kenny. Everyone that we trust to leave our kids along with has something to do.

Lovely and I also agreed to wait till the twins are four to have our honeymoon only because we can have more fun knowing they can speak a little more fluently. But we also want to be as present in their lives right now as possible and not miss any significant milestones.

June 19th, 2021

We were in the hotel, and some fans were standing outside. I walked over to the balcony window to think. I was looking out the window when I saw a girl holding a sign. I took a picture of it and used my phone to read it. "Lovely smoke is my choice of drug!" her sign said with photos of Lovely and myself on it, so I smiled. I have to tell Lovely about this is all I could think about.

I began calling Lovely, and the phone kept ringing. Right before I was about to hang up, she answered. "Hey babe, how's Dubai?" Lovely asked, and I was about to speak, but she spoke again. "Stop hitting your brother!" She said, then she turned her attention back to me.

"Hold on, baby. I'm sorry the twins need me. Can I call you back later?" Lovely asked, and without hearing my response, she hung up. I love that we have kids, but sometimes I miss when it was just the two of us. She paid attention more, but we also had a lot more us time.

"Pop you alright?" the big homie asked, and I nodded. "Yea, I'm fine just was thinking about something," I said, and everyone nodded, trying to play it off, but I could tell they were worried bout me.

Hours later

Lovely's P.O.V

"Big bag with my tools in it, Bob the builder groundbreaking finish, handy Manny with the alibi, childs play part One through five." I walked through the crowd rapping my verse on the welcome to the part remix. I could see Bash looking into the crowd, trying to find me. The closer I got to the stage, the quicker he and his friends found me. Bash looked at me, and all I could do was finish my verse.

Once I was finished, I was now standing in front of him. "Wassup Dubai, y'all missed me?" I asked as the song went off, and the crowd went wild. "I ain't been this covered up since the last time I was here!" I said, then I laughed.

I love Dubai because their women wear Abaya and Burka, which covers the entire head leaving the eyes visible. It's not my culture, but here in Dubai, when you go to certain places, you have to wear these garments. I just came from a secret event and had to wear it, but I also want to be respectful of their world and culture. When I first came here, I didn't want to culture appropriate, but I also had no choice. My style of clothing is a no go here in Dubai.

I was given the cuest light pink Abaya to wear and just didn't have time to take it off before I got here. I was only able to remove my Burka but I did that in the car. Bash looked at me and smirked as I waved to some familiar faces.

In the car

"When did you get here? And who has the kids?" Bash asked and I smirked. "I got here late last night and everyone is trading off." I said and Bashar kissed my happily. "We're staying a few extra days but in a different hotel." I said and Bashar looked at me like I was the most powerful thing in the world.