Big boi

April 12th

"I was thinking bout dropping the song in May like the fifth or sum shit," Bashar said, and Nicki nodded as I kept looking around, avoiding the conversation. "What y'all up to?" Bashar asked, and it got quiet, then Nicki spoke.

"We're supposed to be going to Megan thee stallions pool party," Nicki said, and Bashar quickly spoke. "I'm going too." I quickly looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Were you invited, or are you just going?" I asked, and he chuckled.

"I was invited," Bashar said, and I nodded like I didn't care. "Y'all bout to go right now?" He asked, and Nicki nodded as I ignored him. "Yea, we already got our swimming suits on underneath our outfits," Nicki said, and I fake coughed.

It got quiet again, then Nicki ran to her car, laughing. I walked to the car and tried to open the door. "It's locked," I said, and she chuckled. "I know." She said, and Bashar looked at us, then got into his car and pulled up next to me standing by Nicki's car.

He opened his car door and looked at me, smirking. "Nicki stop playing and unlock the door," I said then I heard her click the button and I tried to open the door again. I got even madder.  

Then she raised the window down on her side. "See if Bashar will give you a ride." She said, and I rolled my eyes. "NICKI STOP FUCKING PLAYIN WITH ME!" I yelled, and she turned up her "SUGE Remix" and sped off.

Bashar looked at me, and I rolled my eyes. "You gone ride with me or you gone stay and call a ride?" Bashar asked, and I sighed as I folded my arms. He closed his door and raised down his window.

"You're cute when you mad, but now you gotta ask me for the ride shawty," Bashar said, and I faked a smile and looked at him. "Bashar, can you please give me a ride?" I asked, and he smirked then looked me up and down. "Say I'm your favorite and that you'll go on a date with me," Bashar said, and I smirked.

"Uber it is," I said, walking away, and he laughed. "Ight, I'm done playing come on." He said, and I walked back up to the car as he unlocked it, and I got into the back seat. "Get in the front or we not moving," Bashar said, and I chuckled. "We don't have to move, and I can call me an Uber. So that way, you and my sister plan can be ruined." I said, and Bashar chuckled.

"Ight, let's go," Bashar said, and I smirked