Purpose

December 31st

"Why are we at church, Bashar?" I asked skeptically while looking at Bashar, Jacob, and Samuel. Then Bashar looked at me and chuckled like he knew something I didn't, and in this moment, he did. "I wanted your family to be here. But then I thought about how you guys do everything together and how yall have secrets together, and I wanted this to be ours even if it's only for a moment. I know it may seem like we're moving fast, but I am in love with you. Lovely, I love you so much, and I know I'm still making sure I keep us comfortable while trying to leave the streets, but trust me, it will be done before our wedding." Bashar then got down on one knee, pulled out a box, opened it, and smirked. "Lovely Skylar Maraj, will you marry me?" Bashar asked, and I looked at him than the 20-carat diamond ring, and I smirked.

"Yes, Bashar, I'll marry you," I said, and he put the ring on my finger. Then Bash stood up, and I kissed him passionately. We looked over at Jacob and Samuel, who were both recording the whole thing from different angles. "Trying to show the twins know how it all started?" I asked in a joking manner, and Bashar kissed me again. "Yes, and they're definitely going to know how much I love their mother." Bash said, and I smiled.

10 Pm

I was in the kitchen cooking me some dinner when Bashar walked into the house. "Babe, that's you?" he asked like he's been in this house lonely for the past hours. Us going out earlier was such a risk, but I'm glad it paid off cause I do love this man. "No, it's us," I said, rubbing my belly as I sturred the soup I was making me. My stomach was acting up, and I felt like I had to throw up, so I decided to make me some soup.

I was about to ask Bashar if he wanted some when I felt like I had to throw up. I quickly made my way to the restroom and began throwing up every that I didn't have today.

This is one of the worst parts of being pregnant. My head was still near the toilet when I felt someone grab my hair and put it in a ponytail. "Do you need anything from me, babe?" Bash asked, and I gently nudged his leg, trying to tell him to leave. After a couple of seconds, Bashar got the hint and left the bathroom.

I was in the bathroom for about 5 minutes throwing up but also getting myself together when I smelt the incredible smell. It was so good that it pulled me out of the restroom and back into the kitchen. When I looked up, Bahar was cooking, but I couldn't tell what, so I went and sat at the island.

"You feel a little better, babe?"  Bashar asked, and I nodded as I looked at him Lustfully. "It's something about a man that can cook that makes a woman soooooo wet," I said, watching him make a sauce. For our fifth date, Bashar and I went to a cooking class for couples.

He liked it so much that every month on the 12th, we have a cooking class date. "How wet are you, baby?" Bashar asked, and I smirked as I looked down at the seat. "Let's just say my legs are wet and I'm about to go shower," I said, getting up to go shower.

After shower

Once I got out of the shower, Bashar had some clothing on the bed waiting for me. I swear this man is not who I first thought he was, and I love it. "Shining like a chandelier, what's your thoughts, it was your fears?" I heard Bashar rapping along to his unreleased song, something special.

I began getting dressed as I rapped along to the song. I heard the front door open. Then I heard Nicki and Kenny's voice come from downstairs. I sat down and began getting dress and eventually made my way downstairs.

When I walked into the kitchen, Nicki was trying to mix drinks, but it didn't look too good. I chuckled, and everyone looked at me. "Hello, beautiful," Nicki said, and I walked up to her and kissed her cheek. "Hi, sissy," I said as I tilted my head, telling her to move.

I started fixing Nicki's mistake as she and Kenny began setting the table. "We all can't be a mixologist and mother," I said jokingly with a chuckled, then Keeneth chuckled, and Nicki rolled her eyes at me. I carried the pitcher of alcohol to the table, then I sat down, and they began putting the food on the table.

Later

Bashar and I were both sitting in our clawfoot tub, relaxing before we went to sleep. "So, what did you tell them to get them out this late and have them spend the night?" I asked; as Bashar washed my back, he stopped for a moment and kissed my neck, then he started again. "I just told them the truth," he said, then I smiled.

"I see why family comes first with you all," Bashar said as she tilted my back and kissed me. "Always," I said, and he smiled. Once we were done in the bathroom, Bashar oiled both our bodies, and we laid in the bed talking till we went to sleep.