Full

June 20th, 2021

Lovely really had everything planned. We woke up early and had sex, then we got cleaned up and dressed. Once we both were ready, we went to the mall and shopped for hours. After the mall, we went and had dinner on a boat. We talked about everything as we ate.

Eventually, after lunch, we went and visited Burj Khalifa. The tallest building in Dubai and is also the tallest building in the world. The view was excellent, and I was so impressed. Lovely stood in front of me like Rose from titanic, and we enjoyed the view. I ain't never did anything like this before. To be honest, everything I've done so far with Lovely is new to me, and love it.

She's changing me for the better, and I am wholeheartedly invested. Now we are on the Desert Safari, and I have to say this is amazing. It felt like it did when we first got together, but I also missed the kids a little. Only a little cause Lovely's company is the best thing in the world to me.

"Baby, if you want, we can stay out till tomorrow, or we can catch a quick flight to Sri Lanka," Lovely said, and I smirked cause this is the spontaneous shit I love about her. "Let's go," I said, and she chuckled.

June 30th, 2021 (Back home)

We got back home on the twenty-second after enjoying ourselves for a few days. I can honestly say I am happily in love with the woman I am married to. Right now, I am at the studio chilling while the engineer mixes my track.

"You tryin to sit on my face tonight?" - Pop 💨🗽🦍💫

"Bash this the group chat!😅🤣" - Nicki 👑🗽 🇹🇹 🎤

"Damn, my bad y'all. 😯🤣" - Pop 💨🗽🦍💫

"Yooo you gotta chill man 🤣🤣." - Zoo 🐘🦍🗽

I received a text from Lovely in our message. Once I read the text all I could do is laugh as I read it.

"This is mad funny!! If you wanted a foursome, all you had to do was say sum I got girls waiting for a call!! 📞 🤣. Nicki is never going to let you live this down, and neither am I. Wowwww 2 AM and you on all wild shit!" - Wifey 🤤🤒💙💍

"Damn, baby, I feel stupid as hell, and girls on call #️⃣4️⃣?" Bash Popi 🥺🦋💙❤️🤤😋

Lovely didn't text me back, so I waited to see if she would write me back. After six minutes, I began making music again cause I figured she got sidetracked by the twins. "So how's wifey?" Jabari asked, and I smirked. "She's great," I said, keeping it short and to the point. You never tell yo niggas bout how yo woman move cause then they'll want her, and that's when you gotta kill somebody.

Two hours later

I was just making it home, parking in our garage when I saw the light turn off in the house. I turned the car off and made my way into the house. I started making my way upstairs when Quiet time by August Alsina  Wale began playing.

I walked up to our bedroom door, smirking cause I knew what time it was. I turned the knob and began opening the door. Once the door was all the way opened, I saw Lovely sitting on our bed in some red lingerie with a full-body red garter set on. I glance to the right of me to see three dark-skinned women sitting down smirking. They were all wearing blue with a pink full-body garter set on.

I looked at them then back at Lovely, who was smirking at me, motioning for me to walk further into the room. I walked in, and Lovely made her way to the edge of the bed and looked deep into my eyes. "Whatever you want, I got it," Lovely said in a seductive voice, and I glared at her, trying not to smirk. "You said four," I said, and she chuckled. "Turn around," Lovely said, and Nicki closed the door. I quickly woke up in the back seat of the car.

"Boss, you ok?" Samuel asked, and I nodded as I looked around. FUCK, Lovely was right. Her and Nicki aren't going to let me live this down.