Secrets

"What is his name?' The nurse asked, and I looked at her with a smile on mine, then back at my new baby boy. "Bashir Lochard Maraj Jackson," I said; then the other nurse handed Bashar our baby girl. "And her name?" She asked, and Bash looked at me, then his newborn daughter in his arms. "Lovie Lochart Maraj Jackson," he said, and I looked at him with a slight smirk.

"So you're trying to confuse our baby girl, huh?" I asked, and Bashar winked at me. "Any human that comes from you will never be confused, nor will they not know where they are going," Bashar said, and I winked at him.

Present-day

"There was Bhanavi, Barakah, Bashar,
Bashir, Lovie, and Lovely Maraj Jackson," Nicki said, copying DMX as she cracked her jokes. Then Nicki pulled me to the side, away from everyone.

"Did you fix my mistake?" She asked, and I chuckled as I grabbed her hand. "You are my sister, and I'm not fixing anything cause it's not bout to be a secret anymore. We're going to make an announcement today just like last time." I said, and Nicki pulled me into a hug.

"Now we have to go get dressed for the announcement," I said as I grabbed Nicki's hand and made our way to my bedroom. After getting cleaned up, dressed, and doing our makeup, we were ready.

In the media room

"You look amazing, baby." Bash said, and I kissed him. "You don't look too bad yourself. Everyone ready?" I asked, and everyone nodded.

"Come here, sweetcheeks!" Nicki said, and Bhanavi ran to her, and Nicki picked her up. Then she kissed Bhanavi's cheeks. Kenny's holding Barakah and Papa bear as they talk to each other. "Is everyone ready?" Nicki asked, and everyone nodded, but Papa Bear and Barakah kept speaking.

"Kah Kah, Papa, you guys have to stop talking so we can do this, okay babies?" Nicki said, and I chuckled cause they looked at Nicki like she was interrupting them. "Please?" She asked, and they nodded. Then I winked at them.

One hour later

We're at Nicki's house chilling as we watch the kids play. Our phones kept dinging from all the social media notifications. Papa bear, both sets of twins, and all us adults were trending. They spoke about the new videos, our outfits, the baby names, and everything else.

I figured they saw me reading my phone cause Nicki spoke. "I love how they dress the babies like their normal babies," Nicki said as if she was mocking someone. "Not Papa Bear and Barakah mugging Nic. I wonder what she did to them right before the vid." Kenny said with a chuckle, and both the boys looked at us.

"Did y'all peep the slight coordination of colors, but they still had their favorite colors on?" I said, and that's when I realized everything went as planned. "Nic, when are we getting another baby?" I asked as I read a tweet but was also inquiring. She quickly cut her eyes at me, and I began laughing.