Family

Next morning

"What you did last night was fucked up and childish as hell. We are married with kids. You know that, right?!" I said, and Lovely looked at me while eating her breakfast. She took a sip of her apple juice then glanced over at me.

"Bash, how many times have you flirted and or been somewhere with someone you shouldn't have been with, and I handled business instead of getting back at you?" Lovely asked, and I looked down cause it was too many times to count all together on one hand.

"Umm," I said, and she quickly spoke. "Right, so what I did yesterday was fucked up, but at the same time, you've been fucking up a lot. Two wrongs don't make a right, but we definitely gone make a left." I looked at her cause her smart-ass mouth made getting her point across sound like she was talking recklessly to you.

Later that night

Lovely's P.O.V

I walked over and hugged different friends of ours. Then I finally made it over to Nicki and Kenny. I looked at Bashar, and his eyes were scanning my body. He took his time taking in every inch of my body. I knew he liked how tight the dress fit by the smirk on his face and because he licked his lips before he smirked. "Hey, Popi," I said in a seductive voice once I was in front of him, then we kissed. "You look beautiful as always," Bash said, and I looked at him, smiling. "Thank you, baby, and you look handsome," I said, and he smiled, then we chuckled.

"Since everyone is here, we can head to the dining room now." Our mutual friend said. Then I looked over at Nicki, and she nodded. I held on to Bash as we slowly moved closer to Nic and Kenny going towards the dining room. Then Nicki, Kenny, Bash, and I all sat together. Drinks were poured, and everyone began small conversations with people they knew.

"What is your toxic trait?" Eric asked the table, and I looked at him then everyone who wasn't speaking. "My toxic trait is that If I'm not getting the attention I want and or deserves, I will make you see how it feels to watch someone else give it to me. Also, I like to argue cause it makes for great sex." I said. Then more people began speaking and opening up.

Fifteen minutes later

Bashar, Nicki, Kenny, and I was walking up to the house's front door when Bash quickly maneuvered around me and unlocked the door. "Ok, spiderman. I wasn't going to touch the door," I said, joking with my nose scrunched up, and he chuckled. "Just gotta make sure cause you definitely would try." Bash said, and I made the most guilty face. "Ok, I was," I said, and we began laughing as we walked into the house.

"So you guys are good?" Nicki asked as we walked upstairs without the men. "Yea, I did sum fucked up shit, but we both agreed that the love runs too deep to make a big deal out of something easily solved by communication," I said, and Nicki nodded, looking at me like she was seeing me in a whole new light for the first time in forever.

"Long as yall good nothing matters, and Little Lady, I'm proud of you," Nicki said as we walked into the bedroom, going straight to the closet. "Here it is," I said, handing Nicki the new necklace I bought her that matches mine. "I sent both the watches back cause two things were missing," I said, and Nicki looked at me cause I'm just as persistent and precise as she is. "Ladies, can you two come downstairs, please?" I heard Bashar ask and both Nicki and I looked at each other.

"Sure, be down in a second," Nicki said, then we stood there and exchanged thoughts for a minute. Once we still had no idea what it was, we headed down the stairs. Bash and Kenny looked at us, and we fake smiled.

They tilted their heads towards the kitchen, and we looked at them, confused as we headed down the stairs. "Black." Bash said. "Brindle," Kenny said, and I looked over at Nicki, confused. We made it deep into the kitchen, and there was a black and brindle box on the table. I grabbed the black one and Nicki the brindle one.

We opened them, and It was two custom iced-out Cartier watches. Inside the faces are custom colors and names. Basher's name is inside my watch and Kenneth's name is inside Nicki's.

"What yall thinking?" They asked at the same time. Then I smirked at Nicki, and she smirked back. We looked back in Bash and Kenny's direction to see they were gone, and then we heard little pitter-patter coming our way. We looked down, and two french bulldogs were matching our box. "Aww." We said, smiling. I was happy about the dog, but we have three dogs already and the twins. This is more staying at home, and if I know Bash, that is exactly his game plan.

We spoke a while back about how we wanted multiple different breeds of dogs but didn't know if right now was a good time since the twins are only one. He also spoke about us being home a little more, but we have twins, which means two of everything, and money doesn't grow on trees when you're trying to build.

Look at us, four dogs and two babies in, and eventually, he'll bring a zoo just so I don't work, which makes me want to work even more. If we don't find some kind of middle ground, him just buying living things will drive me crazy.