Writin

"Where's your beautiful queen maybe she can help us with a hook." The producer asked and a second later Lovely walked into the room. She looked around acknowledging everyone as she walked my way smiling. "Hi, baby." She said then I chuckled cause she's so beautiful but has a child-like attitude.

"Are you guys stuck again?" She asked and we nodded our heads cause she's almost always right. "I like you even with your hair all gone, I need you in my life cause ion wanna be alone, them bitches hating I'ma set it off for yah, cause you my baby girl and I know they got it out for yah." She said without hearing my verses and the producer and all my friends chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Lovely asked with an attitude as she sat on the table across from us. Her beautiful brown eyes piercing into our souls daring us to play with her and or say the wrong thing. "You're a genius." My producer and engineer said as they smiled. "You came in here and created a hook to a song you know nothing about definitely without hearing the beat and it fits perfectly." The engineer said and we all agreed.

"Add the hook so I can hear the full song." She said sounding like your mother when she barely believes you but knows she's right about everything anyway. They looked at me as I got up and went to lay the hook. Before they played the beat Lovely spoke to me in my headphones.

"I like you with your hair all gone, I need you in my life ion wanna be alone, them bitches hating they all die tonight, cause you my babe and soon to be wife." She said smirking cause she decided to change the lyrics. They hit play and I laid down the hook then I walked out the booth as they did what they need to do. "How's your day so far beautiful?" I asked Lovely and she smirked at me as she took my hat and put it on.

"Practically over and I'm still trying to find some things to get into cause your mother isn't giving my babies up." She said and I chuckled then I walked over to her sitting down. I got in between her legs and looked at her. Lovely leaned in and kissed me then I kissed her back. "I'll entertain you baby. I can whoop yo ass in some games." I said and Lovely chuckled as she playfully pushed me.