Downer

I just made it home from grocery shopping when I heard music playing. I made my way to the kitchen with the bags and Bashar is exactly where I left him. In the kitchen cooking as he two-step away so I began putting them on the table as I watched Basher two-step. I pulled everything out placing stuff where we needed them to be.

It seems like he is now always playing my vinyl when he cooks, specifically "If this world were mine" by Luther Vandross "Is this ritual now?" I asked, and he turned around with a smile on his face. "And if it is?" He asked calmly, and I looked at him.

"Then you better get to giving me everything in this world!" I said sounding like a spoiled brat. Bash is almost done cooking we were just missing a few ingredients. Which is why I ran to the store.

"HEYY SIS, yall got it smelling good in here," she said, and I looked at her and Kenny was behind her shaking his head so I chuckled. Nicki and I hugged then Kenny and me. The dogs ran down the stairs Chucky entered first then Michael after Michael was Gunna, and following behind all of them was Midknight. They ran up to Nicki and Kenny and they both began petting them. 

"Hey Pitddos," they said, and I smiled cause Piddos was a mix of kiddos and Puppies put together even though they aren't puppies they are still babies to us. "Where are the twins?" Nicki  asked Chucky and he spent around then looked at the stairs.

"Alright kids time night night time," I said and the pitddos ran upstairs and we heard them make it to their room then it got quiet. "I shall return I gotta go check on everyone," I said leaving the room and going to do what I said. After I checked on all the kids I went into the bedroom to wash up. I quickly showered, changed, and get ready for dinner.

Once I got out of the shower, I put on a blue YSL dress along with some black slides. I put everything on and made my way downstairs. "The food is done baby," Bashar said, and I looked at Nicki.

I made my way to the table and once I sat down. We grabbed hands and began praying. "Amen!" We said then we began eating.

Later

We were sitting on the coping by the pool and the guys were smoking further down from us. We have the baby monitor with us and the camera for the house also. I made drinks, and Nicki has once again reached her limit. My old school r&b playlist is playing and the pool lights are illuminating the night.

Hour later

We are all lifted and feeling amazing.  We decided to change into our pj's and play board games. I yawned and everyone looked at me. "First time for everything huh?" They asked and I rolled my eyes as I excused myself from the table. "Good night family." I said making my way to my bedroom.