Mega Wild

Eventually, we arrived at Megan's party, and it was already super lit. Bashar grabbed my hand once he saw some people taking pictures of us, then he let go. I looked at him, shocked and confused. Then I went looking for Nicki. I was wandering through the house when I bumped into Teyana and Iman.

"Wassup Love." They said, and I smiled as we hugged. "None much just looking for Nicki have y'all seen her?" I asked, and Teyana nodded. "She out there by the pool." She said, then I smiled. "You wouldn't happen to know where Megan is, would you?" I asked, and she nodded again. "Upstairs in her bedroom changing," Teyana said, and I thanked her, then I went to find Megan.

I knocked on the door, and it opened, so I walked in. "Hey, Meg, it's Lovely," I said, and she quickly turned around as she screamed. She had the biggest smile on her face as she walked up to me and we hugged. "Heyyy boo, Nicki told me your spending the night, so I set up a room for you," Megan said, and I smiled, but mentally I had no idea what Nicki was up to.

"Yeah, sure, is there somewhere I can change?" I asked, and she nodded. "Down the hall, and to the right, your room has an L on the door." She said then we hugged again and I went to get changed. I was in the restroom with only my swimsuit on. I was looking at myself in the mirror. Then I put on this Black diamond-cut fishnet bikini cover-up skirt and cropped top. I slid on my Black slide-ins with the L in cursive on them and headed out of my room then down the stairs. I walked out to the pool, smelling, feeling, and looking good a hell.

"Damn, yo body looks amazing," Bashar said as he grabbed my hand again, and I looked at him confused. "Why do you keep grabbing my hand like you, my nigga? Please moveeee." I said, and he chuckled as he walked away. I walked over towards Nicki and Megan, and they looked at me while smirking. "So Gebarh, letting you fuck with him too now?" Megan asked jealously, and I smirked as I walked closer to her. "Is someone Jelly?" I asked in a playful voice, and Megan smirked as she shook her head no.

"Ion know bout yall, but I wanna swim," I said to Nicki and Megan as I took off my skirt and crop top. Then I ran to the pool, holding my boobs, and jumped in the water, felt like heaven. It was the perfect temperature lukewarm just how I liked it a heated pool. I began swimming in the pool, and before I knew it, someone had also jumped in and was now swimming right next to me. Once I reach the wall on the deep end, I came up out the water, and I was staring face to face with Bashar.

"Woww, by day he raps, and the rest of the little time he has left, he stalks," I said, and Bashar laughed, then he went under the water, and I made an annoyed face. I thought maybe he left till I began rising out of the water I looked around then down, and it was Bashar. "YALL CUTE!" Teyana said in a joking manner, and I glared at her and Nicki, who laughed loudly. "BASHAR! Put me down, NOW!" I yelled angrily as he looked up at me, smirking. "What? Scared of heights?" he asked, and I rolled my eyes. "No, now put me down, or I will make this worse for you," I said in a stern voice, and he chuckled but did as told quickly.

Four hours later

I was laying on the couch drunk as hell while looking at the stars cause they're so beautiful. "What now, Bashar?" I asked as I felt his presence slowly creep up on me. "Nicki and Megan told me you smoked and they wanted me to ask you, did you want to hit the blunt? Also, Nicki said, have a good night; she has to get home to Kenneth." Bashar said, and I sat up as I looked at him. "Thanks and I don't need to smoke because then I'll make even more bad decisions," I said, and he smirked as he handed me the blunt.

"You think your so cute, huh?" I asked as I took his blunt and went to my room, leaving him outside alone. Once I got into my room, I looked out the window, and he was sitting down thinking. I smiled, then I began to go get dressed for bed.