A Woo Weddin

May 21st, 2021

Today is our wedding day, and I'm wearing a custom baby blue dress designed by Dior. Actually, everything I have on is customized by Dior. The dress has a long train, and the veil is just as long. Right now, I'm in the back waiting for them to tell me it's time. I got mad butterflies flying around in my belly right now, and it's crazy, yo. "You look beautiful," Nicki said, and I looked over at her standing at the door. I guess I'm so nervous I didn't hear when she entered.

"Thank you, but I'm nervous as hell. I feel like I 'ma throw up." I said as my hands began shaking, and Nicki groaned like you do when you see a cute baby. She chuckled as she made her way to me. "Is this how you felt when you and Kenny got married?" I asked, and she nodded. Then Nicki kissed my forehead. "Why are you so nervous, baby girl? Yall already playhouse together today is just making everything official." She asked in the softest voice, squatting down in front of me.

"What if I'm making a mistake by rushing this? What if he falls out of love with me? How am I supposed to be their everything when I barely can protect myself?" I asked, not stopping to take a breath. Nicki gently grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes.

When I looked into her eyes, both our eyes began to get watery. "All that can only be answered and controlled with time. You're used to it just being us two, then that changed when Kenny came along. Eventually, you got used to it. Then Pop came along. Eventually, you got used to that. Then you had the twins. And now you're in love with everything you have. So find a way to be used to being Mrs.Jackson, and eventually, you'll get used to it." Nicki said, slowly talking to me.

I nodded and smiled as I exhaled. "Your wedding day is and will be perfect because you are marrying the man you love," Nicki said as she stood up, and I looked at her. She made me stand up, and she walked us over to the vanity. Nicki fixed my makeup than her own. "Today, you are tying the knot on your happiness and making sure it is solidified," Nicki said, copying the way I say solidified. We laughed, and I nodded.

Five minutes later

Lovely was walking down the aisle, and all I could do was watch my future come to me. My heart began pounding like I was catching a body for the first time. The music was playing, and Lovely was walking down the aisle with Nicki standing next to her. She eventually made it down the aisle, and I looked at her standing in front of me. I didn't notice I was kind of crying until Lovely wiped my cheek and smiled. She gently patted the tears from her face trying not to mess up her makeup.

"Who gives this woman away?" The pastor asked, and both Nicki and their mother stood up. "We do." They said, and Lovely looked back at them, smiling. Then everyone, including Nicki and their mother, sat down.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." The pastor said, and Lovely moved her veil from in front of her face. I was now able to see her beautiful face without anything in front of it.

"If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing." the pastor said, then she looked at everyone. "Bashar and Lovely have written their own vow's for each other." The pastor said, and Lovely looked around confused, which scared me cause did she forget? "I'm joking. I have it all up here," she said point to her brain as everyone laughed.

"I've never known love like I know it with you. I never wanted to stay and fight for something how we do. I didn't. I've never." Lovely said with tears forming in her eyes. "I've never wanted to grow old until we became one. You are more than my fiance, baby zaddy," she said with a chuckle, and we join in on the laughter. "Enemy and friend. You're my partner, my confidant, and my heart. My vows are vulnerable because, at times, I chose not to be. My words are loud because someday's I can't be, and at this moment, I am strong because, at times, I can be broken, but none of that matters. Because when I can't be all of those things you can and vice versa." She said then Lovely mouthed. "I love you." while her tears ran down her face

"The first day I met you, I knew I had to have you but the night you gave me the ring back, I understood I needed to cherish you. I realized you didn't give me chances because you wanted to stay or because you loved me but because you saw the light in me that I hadn't yet seen. Your family has made me understand what it means to love just as much as you cherish someone. I've never been in love till I met you Lovely, never felt whole till you became my fiancé. Never knew heartache till the day you got shot that day my entire world collapsed right before my eyes, but now, looking at you, I realize that nothing matters as long as you are by my side. We're together these rings, and our children will always be the light in our darkest days." I said, and Lovely glared at me then smirked like she was impressed.

I could tell she felt like she almost one-upped me. She wiped her tears from her eyes, and I mouthed to her. "I love you more." "The rings." The pastor said, then Nicki and my mom handed us our rings while holding the twins. "Let this ring be a symbol of my promises to you and a reminder of my devotion to you. I am honored to call you, my wife." I said as I put my ring on Lovely's finger. "I will wear it gladly. Whenever I look at it, I will remember this joyous day and the vows we've made." Lovely said as she put her ring on my finger.

"Now that Lovely and Bashar have given themselves to each other by the promises they have exchanged, I pronounce them to be husband and wife, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. You may now kiss your bride." The pastor said, then Lovely looked at me, smirking I walked towards her, and she stepped back two. She smirked and bit her bottom lip. Then I stood there with everyone laughing. I knew what she was doing, and so did everyone else.

She slowly walked up to me, gently grabbed my chin, and kissed me passionately. Once we finished kissing and everyone began clapping, she tilted my head to the side and whispered in my ear. "Now, your forever mine." She said in the most seductive voice I've ever heard her speak in. "Gimmi mommy babies," Lovely said, turning around to her mother and Nicki. "Nicki handed her Bhanavi, and Lovely gave her to me, then her mother passed her Barakah and Lovely took him. Lovely grabbed my hand once it was free, and we began walking down the aisle.

Later

Lovely was dancing on me until her friends pulled her away, and Quavo walked over to me. "Can I get a picture?" The photographer asked, and we nodded as we took the picture. "Man, this is amazing. I'm proud of you and happy for you," he said, and we dapped up. "Thanks, that means a lot," I said, then Lovely caught my eye, and she winked at me as she talked to her friend and our family members.