Video Phon

"Mmm, baby, I miss you." Lovely moaned in the video and I smirked as I leaned back further in my seat. I pulled my phone closer to me and smirked as I felt my body get warm. It was almost like I took a bullet to the spine. I bit my bottom lip, and that's when the lighting changed in the video too dark orange.

"I really miss you, babe," Lovely said in a sedative tone then I heard crying. "Guess that's all you get." Lovely said and the video ended I was about to be sad but a red light flashed on the phone. I looked back down and the video merged.

I smirked cause it wasn't over which meant she was being a tease once again. Lovely's shadow walked across the screen then the silhouette walked the other way. There was another flash then Lovely appeared on the screen in a yellow lingerie set.

The lights slowly dimmed showing only her silhouette again and this time she began dancing seductively to the music. "Boss!" One of my security guards said and I glanced up at him. "Wassup?" I asked and they pointed out the window. We were here and now I had to do my interview. I stopped the video locked my phone and we got out of the car.

Let's do this. I thought to myself then I inhaled and we made our way in. "Pop you'll be sitting right there. and were on in three two." the guy pointed and I looked at this male interviewer that I've never met before. "Wassup Pop." He said and I nodded then I spoke. "Wassup," I said and he slightly exhaled.

"Okay so we got a few questions by we I mean your fans and myself of course," he said and I repeated him. "Of course," I said then I chuckled. "First question how's the family?" he said and I smirked as I began to answer the question. "They're amazing I just got done texting Lovely," I said and he nodded. "Speaking of text sarah347 wants to know what the last thing you texted Lovely and she to you?" He asked and my eyes got big then everyone in the room chuckled.

"If yall could see his face right now it explains it all. So we are going to move to the next question cause Lovely wouldn't want us in her business." The guy said and I nodded thanking him for not prying. "Ok, so when will we get a new joint project with you two, and is it true Lovely handles some of your business endeavors?" He asked and I looked at him then I smirked.

"Soon but not too soon cause my wife already works too hard for my liking but I understand she was a hustla before me and she gone be one long after I'm gone. Also yes my beautiful and very intelligent wife does handle a lot of my business in endeavors because in the words she put herself through law school. If you know my wife you know that her favorite saying but also but she has been in the industry a lot longer than myself." I said and everyone in the room nodded as If they either understood and or know Lovely personally.

"Alright, guys we gotta wrap it up cause Pop is a busy man and I'm sure he has other things to do." The man said and I nodded as I said goodbye to everyone and we wrapped it up.