Leaked

October 5th 

"He is too cutee," Lovely exclaimed, and I looked at her a little sad. "Baby, we need to talk," I said, and she looked up at me as she continued rubbing the dog. "Samuel, can you take the kids into the hotel along with Gunna? Please, and thank you." Lovely said in a professional voice as an expression slowly began to come over her face. "Do you wanna do this in the car or in public?" she asked, looking at me unfazed and apathetically.

I escorted Lovely to the car and helped her in, then I took a deep breath and got into the car. "What is it now?" Lovely asked, looking at me, and I looked out the window. "My phone has been hacked, and the hackers are threatening to release our but mostly your nudes if they don't receive a phone call and two mill by twelve tonight," I said, and she quickly went from no emotions to business mode real quick.

"A phone call from who, and it's nine fifty-six right now." She said, and I looked at her. "From you." Lovely rolled her eyes and pulled out two phones as she looked around the car. "Hand me that black bag and be careful," Lovely said, and I did as told. Then she pulled a computer out of the black bag as she began talking on the phone. I sat there like a kid in trouble awaiting instructions. "Yea, I know, wake him up!" Lovely said, a little upset.

"Gimmi yo phone," Lovely said fast as fuck, but I was so disorientated that I didn't hand it to her. "Gimmi. your phone." She said, upset in an aggressive tone, and I quickly gave her my phone. "I'm connecting it right now," Lovely said, then she began typing. "Devin, you're moving a little too slow for me. The deadline is at twelve, and it's literally ten-twenty two." Lovely said, speaking fast like she does when she's making a point.

"Do I need to hire someone new, Devin? Is this too much pressure Devin? Do you have too much on your plate Devin?" She asked like your mom does when she speaks about all the bills she pays. "Maybe you have twins, a husband, and other people I never met along with business deals that are causing you to lack in this area. I will understand and never stop loving you but let me know right now if that's the case." Lovely said, still typing. "No, he has it calm down, Amy," Lovely said on the other line, and I looked at her.

1:00 Am

Lovely was in the restroom showering the day off because she and her team just saved our asses. I was in the bedroom with the twins watching them sleep the night away. My phone dinged four times, and my heart dropped in a panic.

"Yo, how'd it go?" - Big Mac 🚛🥶🦍🌮

"She saved the day again, huh?" - J-Dog 🦮🦍🥶💫

"When yall bringing the twins over?" - Kimmi 🤪💃🏾🅱️💫

"Don't forget to ask her about the meeting later on today." - Jabari 💫🚀🦍👌🏾

I looked at all the text messages but didn't respond. Tonight I'm going to enjoy my wife and just relax.