My Luh boo thang

December 25, 2021

I was on stage dancing when I saw Lovely in the audience. She was supposed to be at a photoshoot right now. "Hold up...hold up...Hold up.." I said. Then the music stopped, and Lovely began walking through the crowd towards the exit. I grabbed a mic, then I jumped down into the crowd and made my way through the crowd to her. Knowing my wife, this was another opportunity for us to do some role play, and I was all for it.

"Excuse me, miss," I said, and she stopped then slowly turned around, and I handed her the mic. Once we were making eye contact, she licked her lips slowly and seductively. "Yes?" she asked, and I smirked. "The show isn't over yet. Why are you leaving early?" I asked, and she smirked. "I have children I have to tend to because their father is out working on Christmas night." She said, and I smiled. "Maybe you should get yourself a new man," I said, walking closer to her, and she stepped back as she chuckled.

"Actually, he's the best man, and I don't appreciate how you're talking about my husband," she said, rolling her eyes and turning away, so I quickly grabbed her hand, and she looked at me discussed. "Sir, your an amazing artist, but I'm not intruded in anything you have to offer. My husband would kill you, then hide your body, and if we're completely honest, I would help him," she said, and I chuckled.

"How can I make it up to you?" I asked, and she glared at me as she walked up to me seductively. Then whispered in my ear so no one could hear, and I chuckled. She stepped back, and I nodded as she walked towards the stage. Once she made it to the fence, they helped her over. "Come on, Pop." She said, and I turned around and made my way to her as she made her way onto the stage.

After finishing the show, Lovely and I went to a hotel room that she booked for us. Two tattoo artist was waiting for us with her security guards. All his stuff was set up, and I took my shirt off as I went to sit down with my back out. Lovely had on a dress, but she was getting her arm tattooed.

She had her camera crew record the process as we looked into each other's eyes. We were getting each other's names along with the twin's names. "Would you believe me if I told you I been had yo name tattooed on me?" I asked, and she glared at me, confused.

"When and where?" She asked, and I smirked cause although it's in plain sight, it's also hidden. I flexed my left bicep, and it say's "Lovely" right above the skull tattoo. "So why are you getting another one?" Lovely asked, and I smirked. "Because I would tat you on my body a thousand times to show the world I'm yours and your mine," I said, and Lovely smirked.

"I love you, Bash." She said, looking into my eyes with desire in hers. "I love you, Lovely," I said, wishing I could kiss her right now.

4 Am

Bash adjusts himself inside of me, causing me to moan and grip his neck with both my hands. Bash leaned up again the wall giving himself more stability to fix himself better inside of me. After making It from the living room to the bedroom, Bashar gently got onto the bed and stroked slowly and deep. fuck! "I'mma CUM!" I screamed, and Bashar began going faster with his strokes. He was thrusting in and out of me, then he leaned down and kissed me.

5 Am

"How about we clear our busy schedule for today and stay home. We can relax and enjoy the kids as well as enjoy each other." Bashar said, and I looked at him. Then I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his chest. "Ok, babe," I said, then I felt him kiss the top of my head, and I smirked as we slowly fell asleep.