Shop for yah

"What does she like?" Pop asked me, and I chuckled cause it was so cute how much he liked Lovely. "Come on sis help me out." Pop said, and I inhaled then exhaled. "She likes music and men's clothing. She'ls super girly but will wear men and or unisex clothing. She likes fashion, but she doesn't like to have everything everyone else has." I said, and he got quite.

"She also doesn't care what you get. It's just the thought that counts. Pretty much the only thing that she will take quick and be in love with is Chucky stuff." I said, then I hung up soon as Lovely walked Into my room. I texted Pop, so he wouldn't think I was being rude.

"Lovely just walked in, my bad. I didn't want to blow your cover. 🤣😅" - Nicki 👑🗽 🇹🇹 🎤

"Ight bet, and I think I got an idea of what I will get her." Pop 💨🗽🦍💫

"Who are you texting, Kenny?" Lovely asked, looking at me confused, and I nodded. "Ok, umm, are we still going or not?" she asked, and I looked at her forgetful. "Damnnnn, that really hurt," Lovely said with her hand. On her chest.

"We're supposed to go shopping for matching outfits. Did you forget that Halle is throwing a twin party?" She asked, and I looked at her and nodded with a smile on my face.

"Ok."

At the mall

We walked into the store Fendi store, and some of our fans ran to us. "Where the joint album at?" A girl asked, then Nicki and myself looked at her and chuckled. "Who said we were doing a joint album?" We asked, and she smiled. "We want y'all to definitely since y'all sisters. We know it's gone be great and it will do numbers. Please do one." She said, and we smiled.

"Maybe one day, but not right now," Nicki said, and I just smiled. "Where is Pop? Y'all here together?" Some guy asked, and I looked at him, confused. Nicki looked at them, confused, and they smiled. "It's a joke cause of the photos we saw." He said, and we fake smiled.

We took some pictures with them then they left.

"So, what's the Color scheme?" Nicki asked, and I smirked. "Pink, white, and red." We both said, then we chuckled. I walked off to the side by myself and began looking for clothing. I was looking at dressed when I noticed someone familiar. I slowly made my way over to him, and once he turned around, he looked like he saw a ghost.

"Damn, you're sneaky. I ain't hear you come up behind me," Bashar said, and I nodded. "Why are you here? Did Nicki invite you to do more stalking?" I said, and he chuckled.

"Actually, I had no idea you would be here," Bashar said, and I glared at him.

I heard Nicki tell them to put something on the counter. Then I walked away from him and went back to shopping. I was kind feeling stupid cause I blamed him for stalking when in all faculty, I wasn't the reason he was here.

An hour later

Nicki and I were finally leaving the mall with a lot of bags. We went in to get of outfit and left with multiple. We were about to pull off when Bashar pulled up in front of us. "What's the word?" Basher yelled as he got out of the car walking to Nicki said of the car. I rolled my eyes but smirked cause he knew I would raise my window upon him.

"Taking princess home to her lonely castle," Nicki said, and I glared at her. "Princess is not lonely. I have Chucky and Michael at home. I also have a lot of writing to do, so I will be getting to the bag." I said, annoyed, and Nicki chuckled.

"Welp Bash, it was fun, but we gotta blast," I said, then Nicki laughed and looked at him. She gave him a look like sorry, and she reversed the car, then she pulled off.