Grayz hazy

Tomorrow I have a show in Texas, so I'm flying out now to make sure nothing goes wrong. Lovely is in Cali with Nicki working on music. We had an argument a week ago, and I haven't seen or talked to her since then. It was over a photo that was blasted all over the internet.

I was out kicking it with the guys one night, and some girl came and kicked it with them, and someone took photos of use together. At first, Lovely didn't trip cause she's not insecure, but the girl started claiming I was flirting with her, and she wrote Lovely on all bullshit. So Lovely is mainly mad that I ain't check that bitch before it got to that point and cause she had to check ole girl herself.

Every time I thought I had time to fly to Lovely, something came up. It was that and the fact that she won't stay in one place for too long. So I have no choice but to finish all my shows then head to her.

Next day

"GIVE IT UP FOR POP SMOKE!" the Dj said, and I walked out on stage. "WASSUP HOUSTON, WELCOME TO THE PARTY!" I said, and the crowd went wild as welcome to the party remix played.

I started rapping. "Baby, welcome to the party. I'm off the Molly, the Xan, the lean That's why I'm movin' retarded. Baby, welcome to the party. I hit the boy up, and then I go skate in a 'Rari. Baby, welcome to the party!" everyone was vibing and rapping along.

I dance the whole night through with my brother on stage, turning up with me. The crowd was amazing and made me forget all my worries for the moment.

Backstage hours later

Once the show was over, my team packed up, and we went home. I ordered room service and blew up Lovely phone like I paid the bill. She didn't answer once, so I called Nicki. "Congratulations!" Nicki said, but I was confused.

"You have invented a new kind of stupid! A damage you can never undo kind of stupid! An open all the cages in the zoo kind of stupid! Truly you didn't think this through kind of stupid!" She said, sounding like she was singing, then it clicked.

I had become Lovely's favorite song from Hamilton. Leave it to Nicki to bring music into the picture. "Nicki, listen, I need help. I swear I didn't mess with that girl." I said, and she cleared her throat like go on.

"I don't know how to make it up to her, and she won't speak to me or answer the phone. I would never do her dirty. I do know I was wrong cause I gave her the ammunition, but other than that, I didn't do anything. I just want my baby back, that's all." I said, and Nicki didn't speak, then she inhaled.

"She's stubborn but also a big baby. She wants her way but also to be told what to do. She's an Aries and a woman. Lovely just wants what every woman wants. To be loved cared for, and she wants to know your loyalty is to her above all. The easiest way to show her all of that is to give her space and say sorry but also to chase her." Nicki said I listened to everything she told me.

"Thank you, Nicki," I said, and she hung up without speaking, which I took as her saying she's still mad at me. I have information now all I need is a game plan. I was about to go shower when Nicki texted me where Lovely would be all day tomorrow. This is my blessing after the curse.