My Rida

We were in the middle of filming Lovely in a fake high-speed chase with police when she hit a donut into a u-turn. Then she sped the other way past the cops following her. "WHOAAAAAA." all my guy friends said and I was looking shocked as fuck. "WOOO," I said proudly then my homies began dapping me up. "Yooo, she's definitely gone get y'all outta a jam." My Saint Louis homie Bobbie said and I nodded in agreement with her.

Lovely drifted towards the camera so close she could touch it with her hand. Then she reversed the car into the hidden alleyway as planned and turned the car off. The cops went across the bridge above her. Once she was in the clear she exited the car wearing some daisy duke and a blue bra-like crop top. Lovely walked past the camera looking good as fuck. "CUT!" The director said then Lovely looked at me and I ran to her.

I picked her up and spun her around happily. "Where did you learn that baby?" I asked as I put her down and she smirked. "I have a guy friend from school who use to race cars and all that good stuff so he taught me how to get outta a jam." She said and I just looked at her amazed.

"I knew it. I knowed I made a good choice." I said and she rolled her eyes. "In what?" She asked with a smirk on her face while looking confused. "In the love of my life," I said then Lovely kissed me passionately. "You're starting to get all clingy and mushy," I said and Lovely began blushing.

"You're starting to grow on me more and more each day," Lovely said as if she's talking to her boyfriend and not her husband.

Next day 10 Am

"Mommy son day! Daddy was too boring." Barakah said while looking at Bashar with an evil smile on his face. "Barr," I said giving him my stern mother face and he pouted. "Sorry daddy I didn't mean to hurt your feelings if I did." He said barely giving a fuck if he did.

"It's ok lil man, I understand you love your mommy more than me and I understand," Bashar said then Barakah chuckled like Chucky. "We! Not just me. Everyone loves mommy there isn't a person on this earth that doesn't have an ounce or a little love for her. She just got stuck with you and not my real daddy." Barakah said sounding like a grown man and I looked at him shook.

Then I looked over at Bashar and his face said everything. He was looking at Barakah like he isn't his son. Then I remembered a story about a girl who remembers her father and his first wife's baby. She explained she was the baby of his first wife and how the miscarriage only happened because she didn't want the first wife to be her mommy. The thing is the father never told or spoke about the child with his daughter.

Now it got me thinking and I want to ask Barakah a question but I'm too scared to. "Are you supposed to be someone else's son?" Bashar asked and it's like he read my mind.

"Macardle Hakim Levingstone Also know as Mac. He was supposed to be her husband till you rigged the game. You hijacked the fairytale and made it a tragedy." Barakah said walking towards Bashar as he continued to speak. "The daddy I was supposed to love and learn from is now the daddy I'm supposed to never have. But. I. Have. You!" Barakah said and I looked at him shocked.

1 pm

"Looks like you were never supposed to be mine," Bashar said sounding a little sad like Barakah confirmed what he has always known. "Baby it doesn't matter since I am yours," I said hoping it would help, and Bash looked at me. "I'm not sad baby, considering that this means I beat fate for once it actually makes me optimistic," Bashar said and I kissed him as he pulled me into him. "You are mine and that's all that matters." He said and the weight of the last time we saw Mac lifted off my shoulders.