Intrigued

Next Morning

Megan told us not to leave cause she wants to do a photoshoot that no one would ever see. Luckily she knows my body measurements cause her stylist went to get clothing for me to wear. I was sitting outside by the pool, chilling while drinking my apple juice when Bashar came outside. "I'm Intrigued by you shawty," Bashar said, and I just looked at him apathetically. "Like what makes you smile and what makes you dream. Like do you dream of flying pigs or Bisexual women mermaids," Bashar said, and I smiled, then his smile followed. "See, was that so hard?" He asked, and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I got a nigga, so yes, that is hard to smile in some nigga face that ain't mine," I said, and he nodded, looking at me with so much respect. "I feel you, but I'm gone let you know that eventually, you will be mine," Bashar said, and I chuckled.

"ALRIGHT, GUYS. We're back and ready for the photoshoot."  Megan said, and I quickly got up and walked over towards her. "Scared you might fall for pop?" She asked in a whisper, and I glared at her, annoyed.

"Let's just take these photos so I can go home to my man, " I said, and we both laughed.

Hour later

We just finished up taking photos, and Bashar was walking my way. A red car quickly pulled up, and my baby looked at me. He parked the car and got out. He piped the trunk, then he walked to the passenger side door and opened it.

"Hello, beautiful," Gebarh said, and as he walked up to me and grabbed my bags. I smiled as I kissed his cheek then he looked at Bashar. They looked at each other, then chuckled, and I shook my head. They did the so this is the competition chuckle. You know the this is easy, handle my lightweight chuckle.

"You ready, baby?" Gebarh asked, and I nodded as he escorted me to the car. He put my things in the trunk and helped me to the vehicle. Then he closed my door and walked to the driver's side. Once he was in and ready, he quickly pulled off, not looking back at all.