Chapter 122

'What?'

Rohit's mouth was open.

'What what? Khana hai is mein ya bas for show hai?'

'Tumhe khaane ki parri hai?' he said incredulously.

Sonakshi ignored him and walked over to the table and began lifting the covers off the pots on holders. There were small heating lamps on below them.
She was surprised to find her favourite Chinese food.
There was hot and sour soup, noodles, fried rice and a gravy to go with it.

'Wow! This looks good..ow!'
Her finger hit the candle and she burnt it.

Before she could do anything, Rohit was there, holding her hand.

'Kya karti ho Sona! Apna dhiyan nahin rakh sakti? Bilkul laparwaah ho apne baare mein..'

He blew on her finger, but when she gasped, he took it in his mouth and sucked on it.
Sonakshi watched his head bent over her hand, her throat blocked with emotion.

Kitna paagal hai..

'Meri zara si takleef bardaasht nahin hoti..or baaten aisi karte ho..'

He looked up at her at that and let go of her finger.

'I know..tumhare saath fraud hogaya hai Sonakshi Rastogi Sippy.'

Sonakshi started at that.

'What?'

'Or nahin to kya? Ghaatay ka sauda..Rohit Defected Sippy milgaya!'

Sonakshi burst out laughing, and he joined her.
As the laughter ended, Rohit looked at her, trying to read her face.

'Sona tum..'

'Rohit tum..'

They both spoke together.

'Pehle tum..' they both said together again.

'Tum bolo na Sona..' his eyes were questioning.

'Aao..khaana khayen?'

Even though he wasn't expecting that, for now, he nodded.
They both sat down. Sonakshi ladled soup for them both.
Rohit was so busy looking at her, he didn't check the temperature of the soup and burnt his lip.

'Ow!'

Sonakshi looked at him and immediately got up, as he put a hand to his lip.

'Mujhse koi abhi keh raha tha ke mein laparwaah hun. Or khud ki harkaten dekhen, kaise chotay bachon wali hain..'

She took some water in a glass and made him put his lip on the cold glass. As the sting got better, he assured her.

'It's fine, I'm fine. Please khao na..'

Sonakshi looked at him several times during eating, and almost everytime caught him looking at her.
As they finished up, Sonakshi began cleaning up.

'Leave it! Hotel hai, ghar thori..'

Sonakshi moved away to the centre of the room. Rohit caught her hand in his to stop her. Her bangles jingled.
An electric current ran up her arm at his touch.

'Sona! Aise to mat tarrpao. Kuch bolo bhi to..'

'Bol to rahi hun mein..'

'Bas wahi nahin bol rahi jo mein sun na chahta hun..bolo na..tumne meri yeh wali ghalti bhi maaf ki ke nahin?'

Sonakshi looked at him, unable to move her gaze from his inquisitive eyes.

'Tumhe kya lagta hai? Mein yahan tumhare saath beth ke khana khaati kya?'

A RoNakshi FF- Hero for Hireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें