Chapter 184

Sonakshi turned away. But not fast enough, as Rohit caught her hand.

'You have made anniversary plans?'

'Kis ne kaha?'
She made a face like she had no clue what he was saying.

'You just said! You have made anniversary plans for us? Kab? Kahan? Kaise?'

'Okay, fine! Banaye thay!'

'Thay ka kya matlab?'

'Matlab ke it was supposed to be a surprise! And you goaded me into blurting it out!'

'I goaded..'
She glared at him, and he stopped.
'Okay, okay..ab to bol diya hai..to batao na!'

'Nahin!'

'What do you mean, nahin? Anniversary hum dono ki hai na..to I should know, too!'

'You will find out, ofcourse..'

'Pehle se..please batao na!' He lowered his tone.

Sonakshi looked at him, deciding what to tell him.

'Well, if you must know, our anniversary is coming on a Friday. So I thought we will celebrate with the family, and then go for the weekend.'

'Oh, wow! Sounds like a plan to me! Kahan ja rahe hain? Out of country?'

'Sirf weekend ke liye to nahin! Or, itne khush mat ho! Bas, jitna bataya hai utna kaafi hai filhaal. Thora sabar rakho. It's just a week away.'

Rohit had a big smile plastered over his face.

'Okay! I can do that!'

'Good!'

Sonakshi turned away again, but again he caught her.

'Kya? Bata to diya na!'

'Just don't book a very touristy place. Because we won't be doing any sightseeing..unless it includes that of each other!'

With that, he turned and walked away, shutting the bathroom door, leaving Sonakshi staring after him.

*****************

'What do you mean, Rohit?'

'Just what I said! Arihaan nahin jayega hamare saath!'

Rohit was looking through his cupboard for clothes, and turned back to it.

Sonakshi had just come from the hospital, and had come up for a shower and change before dinner. Rohit had already showered, and was standing with a towel wrapped around his waist.

'But, Rohit! He's our son, woh to hamare saath hi jayega na..'

'Ofcourse he's our son! And we both really, really love him. But weekend getaway pe, or woh bhi anniversary ka, bachon ko saath kon le jaata hai?'

Sonakshi looked a bit perplexed, and stood there biting her lip.
Rohit took out a t-shirt, and put it over his head. He then unknotted his towel, and Sonakshi looked away.
Rohit raised an eyebrow, but didn't comment, putting on his track pants.

'But I've told Mom, ke hum Arihaan ko bhi lejayenge!'

'Sona! It's our second anniversary, well, technically third..and not our 10th or 12th, ke poori family jaaye. Matlab uss waqt bhi hum akele jaayenge..lekin just saying.'

'Rohit! Baat to suno..'

Rohit caught her arm, and brought her close, so that her chest hit his.

'I want to spend that time with you..and only you! You know we hardly get that any more. And it's just like one a half day. Anybody can look after Arihaan. Mom will! And I will talk to her! You relax!'

A RoNakshi FF- Hero for Hireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें