Chapter 200

I'm out of words..seriously..200?
To reach this landmark..I would never have imagined it..but you, the readers have been my biggest motivation..a big, heartfelt thankyou to all of you..some who have never commented or voted, but faithfully read each and every update..you all have put me here..on this platform..

'Roobaroo jo hue thay hum
Lagta hai abhi hi tha
Ke milay thay hum
Iss silsilay ko jo thamnay na diya
Karti hun sab ka tahay dil se shukriya'

---------------------------------------------

'Di? Aap?'

'Pulki! I need a favour!'
Sonakshi entered her brother's cabin, and sat down.

'Han, bolain, Di! Kya hogaya?'
Pulkit was curious to know.

Sonakshi told him, and he nodded.

'OK, I'll take care of it!'

'Thankyou!'

Sonakshi nodded, and left his cabin.

               ************

Rohit entered his dressing room, on a short break.
The first thing he did, was call Sonakshi.
Veena had told him, that she had been in a hurry in the morning, and had left without eating anything.
Rohit was concerned. She had already been overworking, and he didn't like seeing her so busy, that she wouldn't take care of herself, or her health.

He quickly dialled her number, but it rang and rang, till it went unanswered. He glanced at his watch, and realised, that maybe she was in a surgery.
He was disappointed, but left her a message.

He was soon called back for his shot, without having spoken to her.

She will call back when free.

           *************

Sonakshi entered her cabin, automatically going to wash up.

She sat at her desk, and absently picked up her phone. She still had a little time for her clinic to start.
She was surprised to see several missed calls and messages from Rohit.
She quickly dialled his number, but was told by whoever picked up, that 'Sir shot mein busy hain'.

Sonakshi sighed, deciding to wait before talking to him.

             ************

'Rohit, sir! Woh aap ki wife ke bohot dafa calls arahe thay, to aap call back kar lena.'

Rohit nodded to his spot boy, and took his phone from him. Going back to his dressing room, he quickly changed, and then dialled Sonakshi's number.
But she didn't pick up his call. He looked at his watch.

Iss waqt to I know she gets free..maybe she's driving home..ab ghar pe hi jaa ke mil leta hun.

He quickly packed his bagpack, and left.

             ************

'Matlab? Sona abhi tak nahin aayi?'
Rohit was surprised to see that she hadn't reached home yet.

'Han, to ajayegi..kya hua, Rohit?'

Rohit listened to Arihaan's new words, absently, his mind totally diverted.

Arihaan ke baad se to hamesha time pe ajaati hai. She doesn't like missing her time with him..to phir..

'Rohit!'

🎉 आपने A RoNakshi FF- Hero for Hire को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
A RoNakshi FF- Hero for Hireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें