Chapter 119

'Sona..'

Sonakshi froze.

Oh no!

She turned to looked at him, dreading his reaction.

He was still asleep.

She let out the breath she didn't know she had been holding. He buried under the blanket calling her name and turned on his side.

Covering him properly with the blanket, she moved back to the couch to sleep.

                   ******

Rohit woke up, feeling warm.

He opened his eyes, expecting to find Sonakshi snuggling up to him.
But all he saw was the thick blanket and the empty bed.

It all came back to him. Whatever had taken place last night.

Damn you, Sona!

He looked around the room, but it was empty.

Ab yeh kahan ghayab hogayi?

As soon as the thought entered his head, the door of their room opened, and in came Sonakshi, taking off her cap and mittens.

She glanced towards the bed, expecting Rohit to be asleep. She was surprised when she saw him raised on one elbow, looking at her.

Uh, oh! He looks upset..

Sonakshi straightened her shoulders and walked towards him.

'Acha hua tum uth gaye! Breakfast ka time to chala gaya, to room mein hi mangwa rahi thi. But somehow the intercom wasn't working, to bahar reception tak jaana para. Order de diya hai..jaldi karo, hamari flight bhi hai kuch der mein.'

He had been looking at her all this time, but with no readable expression on his face.

'Rohit! Sun bhi rahe ho? Jao fresh hojao..'

Kitna normal behave kar rahi hai yeh..jaise iss ne kuch kiya hi na ho. Mein bhi batata hun..

He had almost put his feet on the ground, when he realised he was without any clothes, except for his underwear.

He heard her chuckle. Lifting an eyebrow at her, he looked for his jeans, which he had, or rather, she had taken off of him last night.
Not finding it, he looked up to see her holding it out to him.

'Looking for this?'
She asked, laughter in her eyes.

He glared at her, and without further ado, got off the bed in his state of undress and came towards her.

Oh God! He's so sexy!

Their gaze didn't waver from each others, as he came closer still.

Sonakshi's breath hitched in her throat as he stopped inches away from her.

He leaned over, and Sonakshi felt his breath on her face.
Her pulse escalated at his nearness, his nakedness having the desired effect on her senses.

He kept their gaze locked and bent his head.
Sonakshi closed her eyes in anticipation.

'Thanks, but no thanks.'
He said near her ear, and before she knew it, took the jeans now dangling from her fingers, turned around and sauntered to the bathroom.

Sona! You have lost it! Kal raat ke baad kya socha tha tumne? Woh ayega or apni baahon mein le lega? Stupid! Idiot!

She slapped her forehead and quickly moved to get their bags for packing.

A RoNakshi FF- Hero for Hireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें