Chapter 112

Rohit reached out a hand and felt the bed next to him.

It was empty.

His eyes shot open and he sat up.

Sona! She was here..kya mein khwaab dekh raha tha? Nahin! Mein usse khud laaya tha..kahan..

His thought process was stopped before it could go out of hand, as the bathroom door opened and Sonakshi came hurrying out in a towelling robe.

She's here..thank God!!

She moved quietly towards her cupboard without looking towards the bed.
She opened the cupboard and slapped her forehead.

Kapray to unpack kiye hi nahin thay raat ko..

Opening her suitcase, she quickly snatched out the first clothes she felt.

She almost screamed and dropped the clothes, as two hands wrapped themselves around her waist from behind, and pulled her towards a hard chest.

'Kahan chali..'

Sonakshi rolled her eyes.

'Rohit! Yeh kya harkat hai? Mein darr gayi..'

'Mere ilava aisa koi kar sakta hai..'
His face was in her wet hair, inhaling the smell of her fruity shampoo.

'Lekin, tum to so rahe thay..I checked..'

'You weren't beside me..I checked..'

Sonakshi turned around in his arms and came against his bare chest.

She put her arms around his neck.

'Sorry..ab wapas so jao..'

'Itne din baad to jaaga hun..jee bhar ke dekhne to do..'

'Hmm..acha? Aap to aise soye Mr. Sleepless Sippy, jaise ghoray, gadhay sab bech diye hon..'

'Aap ka asar tha, Mrs. Missing in Action Sippy! Itni mast neend ayi ke kya bataun..'

He grinned at her, his eyes never leaving hers.
Sonakshi had to drag her gaze away from the increasing intensity in his eyes.

She removed her arms from around his neck and tried shifting backwards, but he tightened his grip on her waist, pressing her against him.

'Rohit! I have to go..'

'Kyun? Itne din baad to aayi ho..aise chorr ke mat jao..'

She looked at the pouting face he made and smiled at him.

'Ab aap janab chotay bachay to hain nahin, ke mein aap ko sambhaalungi..'

'Sirf tum..sirf tum hi mujhe sambhaal sakti ho..'

'Rohit..'
As his lips shifted to her neck and shoulder junction. He pushed her toweling robe aside to get more room to nuzzle.

'Hospital jaana hai..'

'Tumhara apna hai na..der se chali jaana..'

'Meri surgeries hain..'

'Thori delay kar dena..'

'Aray..'

'Kya, Sona! Tang kar rahi ho mujhe..'

Sonakshi chuckled and pushed at him.
He had no choice but to let her go.

Sonakshi looked at his chest, only just realising how weak he had become.

'Aise kya dekh rahi ho? Phir nahin bolna late hogayi..I won't be responsible for my actions.'

A RoNakshi FF- Hero for Hireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें