Chapter 83

'Please Rohit, mat jao..'

'Sona..mein..'

She hugged him tighter.

'Itne din se akele akele hum dono ek hi haal se guzar rahe hain. Ghalti hogayi mujhse, jo tumhe door kar diya. Please, ab mujhe chorr ke to mat jao. I need you..'

Her words tore at his heart.

He couldn't do it.

He stood motionless for so long, that Sonakshi couldn't bear it.

She turned him around to face her.

He looked torn between his feelings. He looked down at her tear stricken face.

She took his hands and held them in hers.

'I need you, Rohit. Mein itne din se pachta rahi hun ke woh insaan, jisse sab se zyada meri parwah hai, maine ussi ko apne aap se alag kar diya. I'm sorry Rohit, so sorry..tum kabhi mat samajhna ke tumhari wajah se kuch hua hai..'

'Or tum? Tum jo aisa soch rahi ho?'

'Tumhare saath mein bhi koshish karungi na..bas, tum jaana mat..please..'

She lifted his hands to her lips and kissed them, one after the other.

'Sona...'

Sonakshi closed her eyes, at the emotions in his voice, as he said her name.

He took her in his arms, in a bone crushing hug.
She went willingly, sobbing loudly.

'Please, aise to mat ro. Mein nahin dekh sakta tumhe iss tarha.'

'Mujhe chorr ke mat jana, Rohit...mein bikhar jaun gi.'

He lifted her face to his and wiped her tears with his thumbs.

'Bas, bas..'

They stood there, their eyes not leaving the other's.

'Mujhe kya keh rahe ho, khud bhi to itna ro rahe ho..' she wiped his tears too.
'Or tum rotay hue bilkul cartoon lag rahe ho.'

A smile broke on his face, for the first time since everything had happened.

'Sona, kya karun mein tumhara?'

'Aise hi mujh se pyaar..mujhe akela mat chorrna Rohit.'

Sonakshi went on her toes to kiss his cheek.

'Oh God!'

She looked up at him.

'Kya hua?'

He just looked at her, his eyes searching hers.

He bent his head and stopped. She closed her eyes, waiting.

She opened them back, when he didn't kiss her.

'Rohit..' she whispered.

He was looking at her intently, as if the distance between them had made him unsure.

Sonakshi reached up and covered whatever distance was between their lips, as she placed hers on his.

He groaned and brought himself against her, enveloping her in his arms.

The kiss was for both as if they had come home, after being away for so long; tender and soft.

His lips clung to hers, as if he never wanted to let go. But he had to as they came up for air.

'Sona! God, I missed you like hell!'

'I missed you too..'

He raised an eyebrow.

A RoNakshi FF- Hero for Hireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें