Chapter 134

'I think we both need a break..from each other!'

Sonakshi felt her heart stop.

'What do you mean?' she said, ever so slowly.

'I think we should not be around one another for a while..'

'A while? Like, how long.. a day, a week, a month or a year?' She gritted her teeth.

'As long as it takes..'

'For what? This issue to blow up bigger than you are making it?' She couldn't believe it.

'I don't know..I just know I need to be alone for a while..'

'Alone honay ke liye insaan long drive pe chala jaata hai, samandar ke paas chala jaata hai, kisi park chala jaata hai..biwi se alag nahin ho jaata hai!'
Sonakshi was slowly losing her temper.

'I've done all that already! It's not helping, damn it!'
He had already lost his.

'Rohit! You are not making sense..'

'And you are? Kuch sochti bhi ho? Ya bas chal parti ho karne jo dil chahe?'

'Han! Chal parti hun! I married you, didn't I, you dufus!' She shouted.

He became quiet.
She groaned, inwards.

'So! You are saying it was a mistake?'

'What?' She said incredulously.

'Marrying me was a mistake?'

'I don't believe this! Tum baat ko kahan se kahaan le ja rahe ho..what does that have to do with anything?'
Her voice and temper were both not in her control now.

'You just said..no..never mind! Let's just give some space..'

'You want space? Away from me? Pehle bhi to li thi na? Accident ke time! Kya hua tha uss se? And why? Because I did something you didn't like? Are you listening to your self? Hum koi chotay teenagers hain, ke aao breakup kar len..we are two adults, who happen to be married, for God's sake!'

'I didn't say breakup...I said let's take a break!'

Sonakshi closed her eyes, in frustration.

'I'm not taking any break! Yeh asal zindagi hai, koi job thori, ke aao break le len. I'm not going anywhere! And what do you even mean? I leave my house again..'

'Apne ghar chali jao..'

'Yehi mera ghar hai! Or sab ko kya batao? Ke Rohit mujh se ghussa hai to bola chali jao..'

'Kuch nahin batao! This is our decision, who are they..'

'It is not our decision! It is only yours! I'm trying to fix things, and you are trying to break everything apart!'

'Mein aisa kuch nahin keh raha! I just need time to think..'

'Apparently you have been doing too much of that! And you don't even have the audacity to say all this in person..phone pe..ek call pe keh rahe ho mujh se yeh sab!'

She heard him clear his throat.

'I thought it would be better..anyways, I have to go now..'

'Mere sir pe aisa bomb phorr ke ja rahe ho? Don't you understand? I've said I'm sorry..ghalti ki hai..but no..tumhe uss ki yeh sazaa deni hai..khud ko bhi or mujhe bhi!'

He was just quiet.

'I have to go..Sonakshi..'

And she heard the call disconnect.

A RoNakshi FF- Hero for Hireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें